Say a prayer for Mystery Man's son (cole)

Mystery Meat

Ben Hogan Fan
Reaction score
Handicap
Bad Gas
I kinda like keeping low key about family and me besides golf . Anyway , my only child .. Young son cole has had massive headaches since October . Tried everything , MRI / Catscan / blood work / neurologist etx . A month ago the neurologist out him on a mini plan to rid of the headaches . Worked temporarily , but they came back worse yesterday . Neurologist has us to the best hospital in Chicago .. We will be here for 4 days testing everything . He gave us a warning that Tumor is not out of the question . Bad times right now , very bad . Just have to wait and see what happens

Prayers up brother!!

Positive thoughts your way dude. Still going through this myself. What hospital are you going to? Feel free to PM me for anything.

Sending you everything I have.

It is pretty obvious how much your boy means to you. I am giving you all the good karma I have saved up.

You've got them MM

Will do

Definitely in my thoughts.

Sending nothing but good vibes.

Pulling for you guys MM.

Hope you guys can get some answers and everything turns out ok dude. Positive vibes your way

Hoping for the best for your son. Will definitely have him inn my prayers.

Thoughts and prayers your way

Prayers are sent to your son and your family!!!

Positive thoughts and prayers for your family and for the swift return to good health for your son Cole.

All the best to Cole and the family.

Praying for you all!

Praying for your son.

Sent from my SGH-T599 using Tapatalk

I'm incredibly sorry. Heads up. Try not too worry to much until you have all the facts (easier said than done). Prayers and thoughts heading your way.

Last edited:
My thoughts are with you and your family. Hopefully it is something easy to fix.

Thoughts and prayers for Cole and your fam MM.

Prayers sent!

From another guy that has a son named Cole, my thoughts are with you. Feel free to PM me if you get bogged down with the medical jargon, I'm a pediatrician.

Back