2014 #TheGrandaddy - The Event Of A Lifetime

Worked on this event a little today. The Zoo Crew is all looking forward to it and we will have another great event this year. Is it December yet? JB should be posting some details soon (and no, that does not mean right now everyone).

JB, please confirm only 9 spots are open after my whipping boy is included! Sorry, can't resist.

I believe you mean 7 spots. 8 total : )

Great math by Finley

Worked on this event a little today. The Zoo Crew is all looking forward to it and we will have another great event this year. Is it December yet? JB should be posting some details soon (and no, that does not mean right now everyone).

JB, please confirm only 9 spots are open after my whipping boy is included! Sorry, can't resist.
It's cool to see the ZooCrew excitement already building, I have no doubt the THP excitement level is high already and will only grow!

No no no...

Here comes some sort of comment from Him. Just give it a few minutes

Isn't that the fun part?

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Trust me Mike. This stuff motivates me everytime I practice and play

I believe you mean 7 spots. 8 total : )

Just making sure everyone is paying attention, did not think it would generate two pages of comments. Carry On.

No no no...

Here comes some sort of comment from Him. Just give it a few minutes

Only numbers I remember are 7&5, 3&1 and 7&6. Feel I got robbed from playing a third of the holes.

How could comments from the Ice Man do anything but motivate? Who wouldn't want to wipe the smile off this face?

finleyvillain_zpsf5cf43fb.jpg

Only numbers I remember are 7&5, 3&1 and 7&6. Feel I got robbed from playing a third of the holes.

Wont be the same this year if I get a shot at you dude. Giving me a lot of bulletin board material buddy

Just making sure everyone is paying attention, did not think it would generate two pages of comments. Carry On.

Yeah OKAY. Just because you're still using your fingers to count doesn't mean you need to count all 10 each time.

Whatever Finley, whatever.

Would not want two more spots for you to worry about pairing. Or, you could just take the Hawk approach. Works well.

Wont be the same this year if I get a shot at you dude. Giving me a lot of bulletin board material buddy

Would need another couple carts to carry around the bulletin boards.

With an event this big, two pages is low for talk about the #grandaddy

No it does not. But we want each golfer to be playing their best. We hope someone that gets selected will have the opportunity to work on their game.

Most of the guys on team THP were in the 5-12 range according to their index I believe.

Today's round was as they say in France "NO Bueno", I thought many times today about the Grandaddy.
I might just be down right now after today.

I can and will be playing my best come end of the year, but I doubt that I will be a 12 AT BEST.

I seriously had hoped to punch a ticket into a "Grand Event", however, I don't think I stack up to and deserve those type of events at this time.

#DreamOver

I will be fully supporting The great THP'ers that will be experiencing this grand event.

Would not want two more spots for you to worry about pairing. Or, you could just take the Hawk approach. Works well.

I'm not worried in the least.

Back