Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really should hide my wallet from myself sometimes. Shafts, rangefinders, VoiceCaddie all serious ponders at the moment.

Still pondering a 4 or 5 Wood. Lets hope Dick's doesnt have anything at a good price to tempt my ponder to a purchase....hahaha!

Pondering a Scotty Cameron Golo 3

I really should hide my wallet from myself sometimes. Shafts, rangefinders, VoiceCaddie all serious ponders at the moment.

A monitor? How much fun could we have with THAT?! Seriously.

I am pondering a lot of stuff, that 35% code is too good to be true

Add me to the Cobra code list. I have a driver in the cart and my finger hovering over the PayPal button and it's driving me mad. If I hadn't smoked my 910 most of the day Sunday, it would be a no-brainer...but I'm torn.

Oh hell...the code works on the custom stuff, too. Dangit.

And why shouldn't I buy a BioCell 4/5 hybrid for $122?

Man, why are you trying to changes wedges halfway through the season. Stop it.
Heh! Some tour pro's change drivers half-way through 4 day tournaments. Crazy! I've never understood that at all.

I've pondered, and already got a few rounds in with a new/used Callaway Devine 9 wood .. you know, to go along with that Heaven 7 wood. :beauty:
Took the 3 and 4 irons out, this 9 wood, when struck well .. has shaved off atleast a stroke a-side.

The Hammer of Truth. LOL.

Just saying. They are wedges. Wear em out.

They are wedges and they are all good, Hawk speaks truth, wear those effers out.

Nothing. I love everything in my bag right now. I love everything coming in my Morgan Cup bag. Not wanting something is mind blowing.

Nevermind. I want an AD MT-6X for my Alpha.

Bio cell 2/3 hybrid? Rather than x2hot 3h.

Walking over to Golfsmith in a minute so I am sure I will have a new ponder or buy. I hate being in a hotel that is behind a golfsmith so bad for the wallet.

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Agree. They feel amazing and they are so easy to get airborne.

Yep, they really are. Not as long as the x2h for me, but easier to elevate off the deck.

Honestly having two in my bag is what I'm looking forward to the most in the MC. I wish I had one at 19.5 right now.

Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Bridgestone J36's for $200 (and a Mizuno FliHi 3i thrown in for good measure). Good deal?

Last edited:
Bridgestone J36's for $200 (and a Mizuno FliHi 3i thrown in for good measure). Good deal?

If they are in good condition it seem like a solid deal to me

If they are in good condition it seem like a solid deal to me

They look almost brand new. They are stiff shafts (TT S300s) though ... I typically hit regular flex. Do I have a reshafting project in my future?

Man, why are you trying to changes wedges halfway through the season. Stop it.

I just want to replace my 50° but even that is almost brand new. Why must you always talk good sense?

For some reason I am thinking of replacing the 5Deep with the 18° X2Hot pro. The head looks bigger than in Cali and right now it's just not fitting my eye very well.

I just want to replace my 50° but even that is almost brand new. Why must you always talk good sense?

Believe it or not, I'm and equal opportunity ponderer. Even level headed occasionally. Ha!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back