The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

Each time I'm playing golf I have this one in mind. I hope I get chosen & help Jman take down Harry & the #ZooCrew

They have the right to brag & I like it bc when a bunch of THP InternetGolfers that are #OutingApproved come to town & even the score it will sting a little bit more.

I can't wait for this. Really hoping I can experience grandaddy dos.

Contests, contests, contests.....patiently waiting! #WaitingIsHard

Man, this is going to be great!

The coverage from last year was amazing. I was happy for the #dreamteam but at the same time, insanely jealous. Callaway rolled out the red carpet. Can't imagine what they will do this year.

What an amazing event. Even if there was no equipment, no airfare, nothing, I would want to be a part of this! Just a chance at an amazing venue, amazing people (THP and #zoocrew), a fitting from the guys that know callawat equipment the best!!! Yeah then throw in all expense paid and number of awesome surprises and you got hundreds of THPers chomping at the bit to enter. oh yeah there might be just a bit of bulletin board material from last year...

The first time in a very long time I would be able to make an event. I hate being scheduled up the wazoo right now, but my December is clear..... but then again, so is everyone else.

#DOSporFavor

I'm sleeping in these if I make it in the event!

i_love_callaway_classic_thong.jpg

One of my favorite moments of the #Grandaddy was Harry's "opening speech" in the conference room at the ECPC. Just really cemented the fact that it was going to be a special few days, and they callaway guys were just as excited for the event as us.

My favorite part was so few believing me when I said it was going to be the event of the year.
#PeopleFearTheUnknown
#SeeTheKing
#SeeTheGauntlet

One of my favorite moments of the #Grandaddy was Harry's "opening speech" in the conference room at the ECPC. Just really cemented the fact that it was going to be a special few days, and they callaway guys were just as excited for the event as us.

Still remember the 3 rules!?

One still resonates with me today.

My favorite part was so few believing me when I said it was going to be the event of the year.
#PeopleFearTheUnknown
#SeeTheKing
#SeeTheGauntlet
I'm a believer! But then again been there done that! Wearing the tee shirt! And I will be going back if I have anything to do with it!

7 contests and each one requiring a Callaway Chevron tramp stamp.

I'm in.

Either that or an Odyssey Bullseye

hey, i'm kinda excited about this event....

If this year is better than last year I have no doubt our minds will be blown!

So cool to end the year with such a crazy, awesome, exclusive and unique event.

Bring on the ZooCrew!!! (They don't stand a chance against our squad led by James!!!)

I'm in.

I'd do it in a heartbeat!!!

I'm in.

Or an IOD tattoo?? I'm in!

In less than 3 hours up as a thread there's already almost 100 posts, I'd say there's going to be a little excitement surrounding this amazing event!!!

Back