The 2014 #TheGrandaddy Welcome Message

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
The biggest event of them all. It can have only one name and that is #TheGrandaddy and it is the grandaddy of em all. It is everything one would ever dream of in a golf trip...and much much more. Hosted by Callaway Golf and put on by THP, #TheGrandaddy caps off another year and is something that will change your life.

All expenses paid
Trip to California
Team THP vs Team Callaway in an epic battle to settle the score.
Golf at one of the best facilities in the world.
And a WHOLE lot of surprises

The ZooCrew from Callaway Golf got the best of Team THP last year and this year, THP wants to settle the score. You can join in the conversation of the buildup here.

http://www.thehackersparadise.com/f...081-2014-TheGrandaddy-The-Event-Of-A-Lifetime

While at the Callaway Golf HQ, THP had a chance to chat with the Zoo Crew and they are as excited as THPers and ready for battle.

Get ready, because #TheGrandaddy is coming soon...

Hayy and the #ZooCrew are ready, hopefully THP is ready to go to WAR!

I'm ready to go back and have my redemption.

Not only is my name confusing but THP will have your heads spinning with how bad of beating you will be receiving.

All right, here we go. Truly the greatest event THP has for its members! Unreal. I will say this: words can go back-and-forth all day. Trash talk can go on and on. We can say we will win, they can too. I just want to make it very clear that the desire and effort was there last year. Each of us 8 guys put everything we had into those two days of golf. Just remember, if you talk-the-talk, you better walk-the-walk because we're all just "internet golfers" and we will all "have excuses" of why all of a sudden, in Cali, we can't hit 350 yard bombs and shoot in the 70's.

We're just "internet golfers"... Remember that!

Oh yeah...top of the morning to you. Harry in his Irish Green. I am ready for this one to begin!

Love it. My heart rate doubled just thinking about it. Ready to give 110% to try to get in this.

It's TIME!!! This is so epic! I can't wait, I'm so excited. I hope the dates come out soon.

Wow no trash talk. Uhhh better than last year! Sign me up because THP (and this guy) are ready!

I trust in jman to bring home the #TheGrandaddy title. I hope he also takes Harry's glasses as a conquering trophy

Ding ding ding. The bell has been rung. Ready to bring my "A" game, if I get the chance.

It's go time!! I need to be in this

Man, this one will be for the ages. Cant wait for the contests to start.

I'm excited to get the contests rolling for these precious spots on the team that will cage the #ZooCrew.

I think THP has the goods to get the job done this year, this is going to be epic!

Such an unbelievably cool event to cap of an amazing year for THP. Looking forward to see what it takes to be part of Jman's squad.

Last edited:
Cannot wait to see what these contests will have in store for us. #TheDos will be ours!

Harry and his ZooCrew are going down! The matches this year are going to be a blow-out for sure.

Such an unbelievably cool event to cap of an amazing year for THP. Looking forward to see what it takes to be part of Jan's squad.

Jan from Brady bunch?

Love the excitement, and it's only going to get better. Can't wait to see what it takes to get into this amazing event.

Oh yeah baby, it's go time. Everything leading up to #TheDos has already been fantastic. Cannot wait for contests to get under way.

I could not be more excited right now.

And his collar is still effed up!

I used to hold Harry to a higher standard.....that is no longer.

If you dont want in this event you have no pulse. THP and Callaway always go big so expect this to be unreal.

Back