Greg Sabella Welcomes His #TheGauntlet Team

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Got a chance to catch up with Captain Sabella and he wanted to welcome his team to the 2014 #TheGauntlet

Solid team there. Good luck, fellas.

Classy stuff from Captain Sabella

Good stuff right there.

Well done Captain Sabella.

Congrats!!

That's so sweet angry bird, foxnhound and tarty for the party have a video.

going to be a tough team to beat with him at the helm

Congratulations guys...Greg's given himself one too many concussions, and the extra bags are just to carry your dashed hope and dreams, but you three will have fun none-the-less. :act-up:

Lol Tadashi. Thank you sir for the video. I plan on taking my large bag for the gauntlet trophy.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Congrats to the 3 guys chosen! This will be a fun one to watch for sure and see how it plays out.

That was cute. Wouldn't worry about the extra bag though. Unless it's waterproof, then you could take home your tears. Team JRod has this on lockdown.

You wont need an extra bag for the 2nd place trophy.

Just what this morning needed!

A solid team indeed!

Cute. The extra bag will be to carry your obliterated dreams of victory. See you in a few months!! :banana:

Congrats guys. Very tough team there

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Sounds like a solid team for sure, I like his jab in the beginning about the chance to go win the gauntlet. Team Sabella will be a force to be reckoned with!!!

Nice. I can't wait to compete against you guys. Don't worry though, you'll just need a small bag for the second place trophy. :alien:

Loving all the smack being bandied about already. The games have begun. This will be fun!

Here's one for ya,

What's the difference between #TheGauntlet trophies and jokes?

Team Sabella don't get jokes. :cool:

Is anyone going to get butt-hurt by some friendly trash talk? Normally I don't have a filter, but I saw what happened in the MC thread and don't want to ACTUALLY make someone mad.

Is anyone going to get butt-hurt by some friendly trash talk? Normally I don't have a filter, but I saw what happened in the MC thread and don't want to ACTUALLY make someone mad.

If you had game, I'd accept your trash talk.....

Let me get that ice for you.

If you had game, I'd accept your trash talk.....

Let me get that ice for you.
Well in that case, let me go back a couple posts...

Loving all the smack being bandied about already. The games have begun. This will be fun!

Here's one for ya,

What's the difference between #TheGauntlet trophies and jokes?

Team Sabella don't get jokes. :cool:
Actually, Team Sabella has four jokes.

You can keep the ice.

Back