More THP Towels Coming Soon 6/4/14

Was busy today at 11 and was worried. Tomorrow, the schedule is clear!

Looks like there will be a run on these tomorrow. I hope to be sitting at my desk at 11am (I'm guessing 10am central time) and ready to select a beautiful, THP green towel.

Thanks for the hardwork on this guys. I was tied up in a surgery and missed all the issues of today, but alarm set for tomorrow so I can have some more THP on the course when I get back put there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Here's to hoping there are still some green left tomorrow. I want one bad.

Nice work GG and Ben, I thought my computer had packed a sad this morning so ill be trying tomorrow morning.

Ok. Gotta remember 11AM today. I really don't want to miss out again.

Someone must have been looking out for me yesterday because I totally spaced it until I saw the freak-out of the crash. Note set for reminder this time.

More than likely I will miss it again today unless they dont sell out by tonight. . Out of town working :(

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

I thought I had lost mine yesterday and was bummed. Lucky I did finally find it.

Bump for this morning!!!
UPDATE

The amazing Annihilator has worked on the store and we believe it is fixed! So, the towels will go on sale again tomorrow at 11am EST. Hopefully there will be no issues this time.

Thanks again to everyone for your patience and understanding while we worked to get this fixed.

Let's try not to break the site again today

One small hiccup that is being tended to by GG on a personal matter, and we are pushing this back until 11:30am EST rather than 11am.

One small hiccup that is being tended to by GG on a personal matter, and we are pushing this back until 11:30am EST rather than 11am.
Thanks for the update Josh, I hope everything is alright.

Sorry everyone who had problems with the store yeaterday.

There is a pro and a con to everything.

Last week I made a couple changes to the server. Pro server load dropped by half, con the THP store wasnt written to work with the changes I made which is why you guys saw weird problems.

Everything should be good to go for this morning.

Last edited:
I don't think I've been this anxious for a towel purchase before :alien:

Last week I made a couple changes to the server. Pro server load dropped by half, con the THP store wasnt written to work with the changes I made which is why you guys saw weird problems.

Thanks Ben, you rock!!!

Problems happen, especially with network changes. Glad you have the skillset to troubleshoot and resolve them. If it were me, the store would be down permanently!! Good Job.

Towels are now for sale.

Just got 2 more!!!!

Woo got two ! Thanks THP

Bought me a green one, as much as I wanted the white it would just get too dirty!

White towel acquired

Get green with envy, snagged me one!

grabbed a green one, going to look mighty nice on my bag.

Dang gotta get in the store I was wondering why stuff was on sale so early yesterday and now today and then I realized I am on central time right now. Damn you Chicago

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Back