Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

I am officially getting nothing else done today but get ready for this. I am so ready to hang ouit w/ THPers.

I'm with ya.

You guys are going to have Jucy Lucy rough if it's been raining and warm like it's been doing here.

Sometimes I feel bad for you. I mean sure history repeats itself, but which history? All the drubbings you took at my hands over the last 6 years or the single win that you and Hawk had over a couple of people that were not HowzB? Its like worlds colliding. In every walk of life their are pedestals. Here we have two icons sitting atop one, Hawk and Puttin4Bird. Sadly, as generations pass, icons tumble. To help you understand this, I have created a pop up like endeavor with pictures. Here are some icons in a then and now look.

Spoiler
Rocky Then
2009666-rocky_iv_original_k.jpg

Rocky Now
images

Ric Flair Then
Ric%20Flair%20Interview%20Pic-medium.jpg

Ric Flair Now
Jay_Lethal_vs._Ric_Flair_(9).jpg

Tony Romo Then
images

Tony Romo Now
i

And lastly
The Dynamic Duo Then
DSCN0763-L.jpg

The Dynamic Duo Now
Spoiler
You will see after the demise
Classic JB trash talk! I expect nothing but the good stuff everytime I get to see it!

The fact is, I'd call you more Ric Flair than any of us here. You're the nature boy, the natural golfer with that folding lawn chair swing that still manages to get it done (somehow).....your day is up nature boy. WHOOOOOOOO!

Classic JB trash talk! I expect nothing but the good stuff everytime I get to see it!

The fact is, I'd call you more Ric Flair than any of us here. You're the nature boy, the natural golfer with that folding lawn chair swing that still manages to get it done (somehow).....your day is up nature boy. WHOOOOOOOO!

Its more of a folding beach chair now. But soon as it sees that genie known as Grimace, the folds become more consistent and the creaking starts to get in sync. Then about the turn, when we are rolling down the fairway at the corner of Cookie Close and A1A you mutter something just loud enough..."Mutha effer, he effin did it again".

Funny when 3&2 has numerous meanings pertaining to this thread.

Huh Jake?

Very nice.

Baldcopper, are you ready to make some birdies? I know those Nike irons have you motivated.

Yes sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

THAT escalated quickly didn't it?!?! Haha!!

LOL Indeed it did.

Its more of a folding beach chair now. But soon as it sees that genie known as Grimace, the folds become more consistent and the creaking starts to get in sync. Then about the turn, when we are rolling down the fairway at the corner of Cookie Close and A1A you mutter something just loud enough..."Mutha effer, he effin did it again".

I was just telling Erica about this little match. I told her you were complaining about your game this year, but that I knew how it worked. You always have a good shot in you when you are up against the ropes.

Yes sir!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Excellent. Looking forward to it!

I was just telling Erica about this little match. I told her you were complaining about your game this year, but that I knew how it worked. You always have a good shot in you when you are up against the ropes.

Sadly I am up against the ropes too often now.

Welcome to my world lol. It's not easy!

We shall see Narcissistic Website Owner! (Que the hilarious Arydolphin video!)
Seems that when paired with a partner who doesn't slam his (someone else's) clubs around and scream about how the round is shot (by the 1st green) I stack up quite well against you. Hawk is the Stevie Wonder to my Paul McCartney. Ebony and Ivory.....we go together like perfect harmony!

Funny when 3&2 has numerous meanings pertaining to this thread.

Huh Jake?
Of course you have to show up right then.....frick.

We shall see Narcissistic Website Owner! (Que the hilarious Arydolphin video!)
Seems that when paired with a partner who doesn't slam his (someone else's) clubs around and scream about how the round is shot (by the 1st green) I stack up quite well against you. Hawk is the Stevie Wonder to my Paul McCartney. Ebony and Ivory.....we go together like perfect harmony!

Your partner is blind?
This might be easier than expected.

Hahaha. And a great smile. Just help me if we need to walk through any doors.

No, my partner has harmonious sounds that will sooth us both to victory.

He will be soothing alright. You will need some soothing I have a feeling.
Now cut my Jucy Lucy for me.

He will be soothing alright. You will need some soothing I have a feeling.
Now cut my Jucy Lucy for me.
Not this time buddy. Your partner is likely still pushing snow off his driveway and my partner is fit like Camilo Villegas ready to roll!

Not this time buddy. Your partner is likely still pushing snow off his driveway and my partner is fit like Camilo Villegas ready to roll!

My favorite post yet. Weather trash talk from my favorite Fargo brother.

Maybe I will flex and show off my sweet farmer tan. Instant distraction.

Got my sports psychologist on speed dial in case this goes downhill.

Maybe I will flex and show off my sweet farmer tan. Instant distraction.

Got my sports psychologist on speed dial in case this goes downhill.

You have one good thing going for, I cant get into your partner's head on the course with talk, because he cant hear me. It will have to be with solid play, and I dont have that.

He's about the ONLY THP'er that I can harrass about the weather, don't you take this away from me!!!

This made me laugh out loud.

You guys are funny. This is some great banter.

You have one good thing going for, I cant get into your partner's head on the course with talk, because he cant hear me. It will have to be with solid play, and I dont have that.

This made me laugh out loud.

hahaha

You guys are funny. This is some great banter.

Indeed it is. This rivalry goes back years and being able to bring it back will be something special.

This should be the featured group for live@ on pgatour.com, it would set viewing records.

Back