THP at Matrix Shafts Live Update Thread

Its pretty freaking sweet to learn things like this first had isn't it?

from start to finish was awesome. And my mind was really blown when we were shown how they paint the shafts.
Messy...but unique

This would be an amazing experience! Totally envious of 441 right now. I always enjoy the how it's made kind of stuff, then you mix in golf and a top quality shaft manufacturer... Yeah that would be amazing way to spend the day.

Great pictures, guys. The THP engraved shaft is just amazing. Can't to hear more about your day.

Some of those pics look an awful lot like my living room haha.
That TPHDe is siiiiiiiiiick!!!!

The pics of that shaft are awesome but in person it is just absolutely stunning.

Send me that $1000 shaft! Lol

Great pics and updates, that THP shaft is crazy cool!

Matrix looks like a place someone could get lost in. Those shafts are AMAZING!!! and that THP one OMG, beautiful.

Wow unreal stuff. Awesome selection hard to choose.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

After today I feel like I learned a piece about shafts. How I would have traded places with 441 in a minute.

After today I feel like I learned a piece about shafts. How I would have traded places with 441 in a minute.

No kidding. To be a fly on the wall during these company visits...oh man that would be sweet.

I can't wait to check this thread out from top to bottom. Love their shafts. Number 1 in my book

Looks like THP will be heading back to Matrix in August and we have some really cool ideas lined up as far as content for everybody.

Looks like THP will be heading back to Matrix in August and we have some really cool ideas lined up as far as content for everybody.

Awesome! Extrememly educational first go-around, looking forward to seeing what comes from it this time

Awesome! Extrememly educational first go-around, looking forward to seeing what comes from it this time

I think its time to bring the people what was brought to you.
Well some of it anyway.
Education is the THP Way.
Proper info, and not the goop that is thrown around on the interwebs.

Well some of it anyway.

I like education. Perhaps they will tell me how to stop hitting snap hooks with my x flex driver.

Well some of it anyway.

Very true. One thing I love about this place is the honesty and how to be properly educated about golf equipment

Well some of it anyway.

Good thinking, seems the clearing up misnomers from the last trip was pretty well received, keep on trucking

Education is everything.

Teach the masses, and what better way to do it than from the people who would know the best. I cannot freaking wait.

Well some of it anyway.

Lets hear it i always like a little Education

Cant wait to hear more about this. Knowledge from the source!

Always interested in learning.

Alrighty can't wait. Love the info directly from the manufacturers.

Wait, I thought everything on the innerweb was true :act-up:
Well some of it anyway.

Back