What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you wanna move the G20.. PM me.
Sorry but when I bought the Bio Cell+ it was 50% trade in bonus so I dont have it anymore.

On a side note there is a golf galaxy 8 minutes from where I work and a golfsmith 10 minutes from where I live. If this week was any indication it is going to be a very expensive summer for me.

Exciting day for me - my Never Compromise Connissoeur putter from Woot.com arrived as did my new Leupold Rangefinder!! Headed to the course tmrw morning to use them both!!

Exciting day for me - my Never Compromise Connissoeur putter from Woot.com arrived as did my new Leupold Rangefinder!! Headed to the course tmrw morning to use them both!!

heck of a day indeed, I was pondering the NC putter but decided against it...great deal though

I now have 5-6 rounds with my connoisseur, and I love it! let us know how it treats you

Just ordered a Taylormade TP 51* GW to go with my 4-PW set since the new lofts left me with an odd gap. Ebay for only $45 new...the rest were going for $60, score!

Ordered a couple of the Bridgestone E6 limited edition packs with the extra sleeve of the B-330RX as a gift for Fathers Day.

Bridgestone-e6-Golf-Balls-with-Free-B330-RX-Sleeve_Default_ALT1_550.jpeg

I didn't order it today, in fact I didn't receive it today either. But a big up to Dicks who delivered my new Cleveland Classic 5 wood on Wednesday....... after I placed the order Monday! How come Dicks can get stuff out in 2 days (after I only paid for standard delivery by the way) but every other mail order company seems to take over a week! Global golf took nearly 3!!!!!

That is a deeeeeeep looking putter face!

That is a deeeeeeep looking putter face!
Yeah, she's a thing of beauty. My first milled putter. I love their ProFIT series, so I'm hoping that this one agrees with me. I've been searching for her for a long time now, and finally came across a great deal and had to snatch her up. STX doesn't do non-inserts usually, but they claim that the 304 stainless steel makes for a very soft feel. We'll find out tonight when I take her to the course. May even do a review of her, even though she's a 2012 model.

Thp towel white!

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

3 Super stroke Flatso Ultra grips. My SeeMore collection will be happy.

3 Super stroke Flatso Ultra grips. My SeeMore collection will be happy.

Look at him go.

Thought you'd enjoy that grip when I reviewed it.

14 Blue Lamkin UTx grips.

Picked up a new set of Titleist AP1 714 5-W1 and a 52 degree vokey. Don't tell my wife :)

Just picked up bababooey xxxx's used set of 3-SW Cleveland Altitudes with Regular Actionlite's in them. Been contemplating a set of Alt's for awhile and couldn't pass up the deal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back