Minneapolis & WI Area - June 2014 Outing

Glad ya made it Sean. I'm headed North around noon today.

HowzB vs HawkaBird.
#OneForTheAges

Shaft tips are wrapped.
Clubs are in the bag.
Travel bag is packed up and padded tight.
Yay...Airport leaving in 30 minutes.

Leaving this for Wisconsin huh? For golf with thpers always

myrequta.jpg

myrequta.jpg

I hear they have great cheese and a bunch of THPers pumped for a weekend of golf. What could be better?

Take a real long look, because you're not going to see anything like that where you're going. Hahaha.

Epic battle incoming! Maybe I'll use my shiny new Cobra irons.

Take a real long look, because you're not going to see anything like that where you're going. Hahaha.

Unless you get lost and end up near the Mackinac Bridge in Michigan....

Hahha.

Unless you get lost and end up near the Mackinac Bridge in Michigan....

Something tells me a bit different. :D

myrequta.jpg

Travel safe JB. I hope you enjoy your time in Cheeseland. Even though you say hurtful words. Hopefully the weather holds out for you.

The fact that I am going to play golf in WI and you are no where to be found is unique to say the least. :angel:

The fact that I am going to play golf in WI and you are no where to be found is unique to say the least. :angel:

I know. It pains me to not be able to attend. Just couldn't swing it.

I hear they have great cheese and a bunch of THPers pumped for a weekend of golf. What could be better?

I've been on that bridge, and I've been in Wisconsin...I would take Florida, but the collection of THPers make it closer.

Have fun this weekend guys.

When I picture Jake as Rocky I see a small squirrel. I shall call Hawk, Bullwinkle.

Anybody getting together tonight for dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anybody getting together tonight for dinner?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly have no idea what I am doing. Other than landing in MSP this afternoon and checking into Hyatt.

When I picture Jake as Rocky I see a small squirrel. I shall call Hawk, Bullwinkle.
Watch it....I'll always be your captain! We won a Morgan Cup together!!!

This battle might draw some lines in the sand.....I see a lot of blood, sweat and tears being shed on that course. Bring it on!

This battle might draw some lines in the sand.....I see a lot of blood, sweat and tears being shed on that course. Bring it on!

It was that or Jake and the fat man but Hawk is now fit and trim.

We lost one together...Uggh
But this is bigger than all of that. This is about the Icons, the immortals. HawkaBird is, well, in that special place that those known for being defeated head. We call it at the intersection of CantGetOutOfTheirOwnWay Blvd and AlreadyLost Ave. I believe other residents of the town are pretty well known too.

Glass Joe
The Washington Generals
The Dallas Cowboys

It was that or Jake and the fat man but Hawk is now fit and trim.
You've said enough. I was going to have a hard time breaking your heart....but I think I'll get over it.

We lost one together...Uggh
But this is bigger than all of that. This is about the Icons, the immortals. HawkaBird is, well, in that special place that those known for being defeated head. We call it at the intersection of CantGetOutOfTheirOwnWay Blvd and AlreadyLost Ave. I believe other residents of the town are pretty well known too.

Glass Joe
The Washington Generals
The Dallas Cowboys
I expect a full written apology Monday morning. I want details of your demise, I want examples of our greatness over you. I want you to tell the world that you....can't.....beat.....them! You're digging yourself a pretty big hole, but a video with real tears will help. I can't wait to see your tail between your legs as you pull out that wallet to pay for my Jucy Lucy's!!!

I expect a full written apology Monday morning. I want details of your demise, I want examples of our greatness over you. I want you to tell the world that you....can't.....beat.....them! You're digging yourself a pretty big hole, but a video with real tears will help. I can't wait to see your tail between your legs as you pull out that wallet to pay for my Jucy Lucy's!!!

Its about time my white knuckling friend returned.
There wont be any apology, but the details of my demise are pretty common.
But I am a selfish jerk (so I am told anyway), so expect nothing and like it.
And keep what's between my legs to me thank you very much...haha
As for tears after a match...You have seen that too.

How did I get named after Minnesnowta's state bird? I demand a rebranding.

I honestly have no idea what I am doing. Other than landing in MSP this afternoon and checking into Hyatt.

I'm getting ready to head that way in a little while , but have no real plans other than to check out the course. I'm up for anything.

Tappin pars

Back