Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't be scared.

Do it.

Post pics.

TourEvobeauty350.jpg

Done!

SeeMore.....

Dude you need to do it. Go to a fitting with Chris Carfangia! Get proper length and lie and embrace RST and standing more upright. Dude take your game to the next level. Seriously, it's done wonders for me.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Dude you need to do it. Go to a fitting with Chris Carfangia! Get proper length and lie and embrace RST and standing more upright. Dude take your game to the next level. Seriously, it's done wonders for me.

I know. I just don't know which putter to try first. I love yours but I'm not droppin $300 right away. I do love the counterbalance tho

I know. I just don't know which putter to try first. I love yours but I'm not droppin $300 right away. I do love the counterbalance tho

That's why you go to a fitting and roll as many as you can!

So looks like ny biocell order is going to be delayed until July, so think I'm going to cancel the order and try out AP1's, SLDR's, and JPX 825's. Family going to be gone for the next 4 days, so I may just live at Golfsmith

thinking I might pick up a driver from Callaway preowned. Debating between Optiforce 440, Razr Fit Xtreme and XHot Pro.

Besides ebay, any other places sell jsut wedge heads only? Got a few wedge shafts that I wouldnt mind trying out with different heads.

Besides ebay, any other places sell jsut wedge heads only? Got a few wedge shafts that I wouldnt mind trying out with different heads.

The Maltby heads from golf works are actually pretty decent and cheap

The Maltby heads from golf works are actually pretty decent and cheap

cool, I figure this will 1. help me master the club building side of things, and 2. let em try out different wedges beyond what I currently game.

Smart dude. They're fun to tinker with.

Vokey SM5 wedges. Thinking about changing up and spreading them out more than what I currently have. Thinking of going 50/54/58 with F Grinds in the 50 & 54 and a K Grind in the 58.

Vokey SM5 wedges. Thinking about changing up and spreading them out more than what I currently have. Thinking of going 50/54/58 with F Grinds in the 50 & 54 and a K Grind in the 58.

Just not feeling the Cobras, huh?

Just not feeling the Cobras, huh?

I like them but I haven't been happy with how I spaced them and that is my mistake. While I like them for chipping, I have struggled hitting full shots with them. Also not sure if the K Grind in all 3 wedges is a good thing for me.

I like them but I haven't been happy with how I spaced them and that is my mistake. While I like them for chipping, I have struggled hitting full shots with them. Also not sure if the K Grind in all 3 wedges is a good thing for me.
Having observed exactly this last weekend. Any chance you'd mix up your wedge set by brand? Keep whatever Cobra lofts you chip so well with, and adding an SM5 or two for full shots?

Having observed exactly this last weekend. Any chance you'd mix up your wedge set by brand? Keep whatever Cobra lofts you chip so well with, and adding an SM5 or two for full shots?

thinking about it. Considering adding a 50 degree SM5 to start and going from there

thinking about it. Considering adding a 50 degree SM5 to start and going from there

SM5's are so solid I am playing with different grinds on my 60 right now but as far as the wedges themselves they are amazing great feel and the black finish is holding up surprisingly well

The S grind is great on my 56 and starting to lean towards the k in the 60. I have a M,K and L grind 60 and am going to spend time all weekend chipping and hitting some shots to figure out which one to go with.

SM5s are on the top of my list right now. Been pondering a 54 and 58 for weeks. I need to make it happen

My #WPF is the MD2 Tour Grind. Don't know whether I should go 54 down to 55 or 56 up to 55. Will only affect bounce really, but something to think about. Now slate or chrome. Dang!

My #WPF is the MD2 Tour Grind. Don't know whether I should go 54 down to 55 or 56 up to 55. Will only affect bounce really, but something to think about. Now slate or chrome. Dang!

I approve this ponder every Friday

SM5s are on the top of my list right now. Been pondering a 54 and 58 for weeks. I need to make it happen

Do it. This is my set up and they are very versatile. Not to mention the spin these generate is amazing. The M grind is my favorite by far.

Those are some sweet looking wedges if I could shake the money tree I'd get a few myself

Do it. This is my set up and they are very versatile. Not to mention the spin these generate is amazing. The M grind is my favorite by far.

Awesome. The grinds are still a bit confusing to me but I was thinking M for 54 and K for 58 but I gotta figure it out haha

The website does a great job of explaining the grinds and what type fits your swing type (picker/neuatral/digger). I called their customer service line and they took the time to walk me through them and it helped.
Awesome. The grinds are still a bit confusing to me but I was thinking M for 54 and K for 58 but I gotta figure it out haha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back