Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The website does a great job of explaining the grinds and what type fits your swing type (picker/neuatral/digger). I called their customer service line and they took the time to walk me through them and it helped.

Oh nice, I think I'll have to do that. Thanks for the suggestion

I have a few different grinds in the 60 (m,k, and l) and they play very very differently shocked actually shows just how much the grind matters

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SM5's are so solid I am playing with different grinds on my 60 right now but as far as the wedges themselves they are amazing great feel and the black finish is holding up surprisingly well

The S grind is great on my 56 and starting to lean towards the k in the 60. I have a M,K and L grind 60 and am going to spend time all weekend chipping and hitting some shots to figure out which one to go with.

Thinking about the S or M Grinds for a 54 and then leaning towards a K for a 58.

Got to hit the 50 with a F grind tonight and loved it.

Apex...

5Deep
MD2 wedges in 52 and 58°
Tank 330M putter in 38"

No money for any of it either

I feel odd, for the first time in a long time i have zero golf related ponders

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Recoil shafts. Something in a 110. Would be a awesome pairing with my MCs.

I feel odd, for the first time in a long time i have zero golf related ponders

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

So you bought that Cleveland driver then, nice!

I am so torn on a new driver for Fathers Day. I like lateral forgiveness as my miss is always hitting it towards the heel of the club.

Bio Cell
588 Altitude
588 Custom
Big Bertha

I just don't know!!!!

Last edited:
I am so torn on a new driver for Fathers Day. I like lateral forgiveness as my miss is always hitting it towards the heel of the club.

Bio Cell
588 Altitude
588 Custom
Big Bertha

I just don't know!!!!

Good list. I'd make one small change though and that'd be a very tough decision.

Bio Cell
588 Altitude
588 Custom
SLDR

I just don't know!!!!

If lateral forgiveness is what you looking for then SLDR wont be it. Close call between bio cell and bertha imo

Definitely hit the Bio and Bertha...but don't sleep on the 588 Custom either; I've found it quite forgiving laterally.

Okay.... The SLDR is off of the list and Bertha is on!!

Okay.... The SLDR is off of the list and Bertha is on!!

While I dont have much experience with the 588s bertha or bio you cant lose

Callaway 2deep and a Cobra Bio Cell +, I really wish we could have gotten on the launch monitor yesterday.

A center shaft Odyssey (there aren't that many, sadly) and a BB driver (after hitting Miller Time's a couple times)

A center shaft Odyssey (there aren't that many, sadly) and a BB driver (after hitting Miller Time's a couple times)

I am loving my BB, I would say go for it buddy.

Any specific head shape you're looking at? I know older models have had a few CS head shapes. The most recent would be #7, but I know I've seen a few Metal X iterations in CS heads.

Bio cell is awesome...I had some nice 240 yd misses with it on the launch monitor today...crazy

Insert or non?

Thinking about an adjustable length Ping Ketsch. Rolled very well in store, and on a practice green. But, holding off due to an open-ended SeeMore ponder - the Extravaganza will almost certainly lead to a new SeeMore flatstick for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back