Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Ditto Kang! I am playing some of the best golf of my life right now. Have been working hard, but it is also due to the gear I am playing. It performs well and inspires confidence. Those two factors combined make for some really fun golf. Also cannot even begin to describe how appreciative I am to have Bridgestone as a sponsor. They have really exceeded anything I even dreamed of........

JM

I hope you are right. Hardest part about playing Bridgestone clubs is finding them. Once you do though, it's game on.

I'm still curious about what Kinch said about the next line being revolutionary... What could that mean? How do you top the J40s?

I often think about this as I'm on the range with the CB 6 iron and J40 wedge. The J40 wedge is as good if not better than any other wedge I've used. Same can be said about the J40 CB 6 iron. I'm definitely intrigued to see what they have in store for their future line!

So have you guys begun the staff bag pondering yet?

So have you guys begun the staff bag pondering yet?

Wonder if you guys will get to pick? Regardless it will be something sweet looking

Josh has said it will be a heck of a surprise and I believe it. It will he amazing

I wouldn't expect anything less. I can honestly say i am fortunate to be a Bridgestone staffer. The journey to this date has been unreal. The communication and generosity of the Bridgestone team has exceeded all my expectations. The equipment is amazing.

To really cap it off they have given us first crack at the next line of their awesome equipment via trade in option. They said the successor to the j40 line will be revolutionary. Its hard to believe they can improve on them

Pretty awesome to see what they are doing for you guys

I just wanted to give this thread a little bump to say how blessed and appreciative I am of having such a wonderful sponsor. From the gifts, to the phone call, to the interaction on social media, Bridgestone has really made me feel like I am apart of their staff. I am ecstatic to represent them in a few short weeks, they make phenomenal equipment and the best balls on the market IMO!

Your name, hanging out on one of their staff bags, banging balls at the true blue range in a short amount of time.

I don't know what you dudes dream about, but as the dew settles and the fog rises, it's worthy of a snapshot to remember for a lifetime.

Can't wait to represent Bridgestone.

Your name, hanging out on one of their staff bags, banging balls at the true blue range in a short amount of time.

I don't know what you dudes dream about, but as the dew settles and the fog rises, it's worthy of a snapshot to remember for a lifetime.

Can't wait to represent Bridgestone.

No doubt, dude. It's an honor to rep Bridgestone.

I've been rocking some Bridgestone balls, caps, gloves, and driver. The new Tour Premium glove they sent us is great--soft feel, but with good durability. The tab sheet is a nice little touch. The driver gets a lot of attention because it's not something people see very often. And the book bag, I bring to work every day.

I'm not about to discount their clubs, but that backpack has been glorious. I refuse to go anywhere without it.

Same here dude. That bookbag is one of the nicest things I've owned. The quality of the bag is self is by far the nicest I've had. The Bridgestone and THP Logos oh and my name! Are just icing on the cake.

Bridgestone has definitely been taking care of their staffers. It's been fun to follow along with you guys. Looking forward to seeing everyone up in Myrtle Beach.

As this journey has progressed, I've put more and more Bridgestone clubs in my bag to get ready for the MC, and I continue to be impressed by how good they are. I seem to always find an excuse to pull a Bridgestone club instead of my regular gamers, and more often then not I'm very pleased with the results. Can't wait to have a full bag to play with in Myrtle!

Congrats to all the staffers...I have got to stay out of this thread - I want to order a set of DPC's so bad.

Congrats to all the staffers...I have got to stay out of this thread - I want to order a set of DPC's so bad.

Someone was selling some just recently at an attractive price in the FS/FT thread.

As for Bridgestone and EVERYTHING they have done for us, I am just so very humbled and appreciative. Agree with others that the backpack is the Bomb. It was my travel bag for work last week, and then came home, emptied and re-loaded for the outing in Franklin. Just an incredibly versatile bag. Love the color tabs in the Tour Glove too! Cannot wait to see everything they have in store for us. I now have a level of appreciation for their equipment that was never there and when people ask, I always offer it up to hit and discuss the high quality. Love the brand for sure now.

JM

Found a great deal on Bridgestone hats and finally have a hat to go with my polo and bely buckle.

uqujaqa6.jpg

Found a great deal on Bridgestone hats and finally have a hat to go with my polo and bely buckle.

uqujaqa6.jpg

Online or on store? I want one of the new trucker style hats.

at a golf course. $12 each, too good to pass up.
I really want one of the Bridgestone NFL hats, but last I checked they weren't available online yet. And...they had Colts ones available at one of the courses in Indianapolis.

Guess I need to find a local course that sells Bridgestone gear.

Seeing what the Cleveland guys are going through has me wondering what its going to be like when the next line of Bridgestone clubs are released. No idea if we'll have to sign NDAs or anything but to be some of the first to get to hit the new line is going to be an incredible experience.

Bridgestone Golf - Welcome To The 2014 Morgan Cup

Any of you guys start wondering what our scripting will be like?

Just another daily ponder for me from an amazing sponsor!

Back