Golf Action Shots Thread

It was good and bad to finally see my swing! But what a cool angle!

Awesome video, Castor. My roommate and I have been talking about doing something like this. Really good stuff.

A couple edited stills from videoing my range session yesterday:

yredegaj.jpg

vegy9y5e.jpg

I quit my job today. I had some slow hours during the end of the day...put together some gopro stuff.

Oh, great!! Just great. Now I want to do something like that. Luckily for everyone here, I don't have software or skills for it.

A little late to the thread......Castor your video was brilliant!

6ezu4apu.jpg

u2y4yzyd.jpg

First round this spring
Not to put any undo pressure on ya, but I can't believe how much that backswing pic reminds me of Jack Nicklaus in the day.

Not to put any undo pressure on ya, but I can't believe how much that backswing pic reminds me of Jack Nicklaus in the day.

Well, if you saw the game that goes with it, it would probably dispel any correlation between me and the Golden Bear!!

Trying out the new gopro:

F41FFE8F-8D39-4DAE-96BC-95388299D539.jpg

Love it sparks!

Thanks guys. I have a few good shots and videos from today. I didnt feel like messing with the smartphone app so I have a lot of shots with my head cut off! Lesson learned.

Anyway what is funny is that I just posted in another thread a couple days ago that I wanted a GoPro and then kinda fell out of love with it when I borrowed one. My wife completely surprised me on my birthday by getting me one. how ironic. Anyway, it was pretty fun to mess with today and to fiddle around with all the editing and such. This pic came from a capture from a video so there is actually room for better image quality in the burst mode or 1080p movie mode (this came from 720p 120 fps mode). I have the Silver model and it only does 10fps burst so I am not sure how well it will do but I plan on finding out real soon!

Already looking at accessories and such to get even more use out of this thing.

This is probably my favorite one from today, I need to do some enhancing and I am not real good at that but I think this one has potential:

Untitled-3.jpg

ja4evata.jpg

Sent from my XT1031 using Tapatalk

hy6arene.jpg
agary7yb.jpg

I quit my job today. I had some slow hours during the end of the day...put together some gopro stuff.

So glad you made a long one. Dude that was bada$$! Freaking cool man.

You're right, that does look a lot like Jack!

Got some impacts this morning....

(it's about the camera, not the golf :D)

Here are a few from a little tourney that I put on last 4th of July...

565021_10153201639760602_1329127365_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

972170_10153201646485602_1328128521_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

1170803_10153201654050602_1949050664_n.jpg
[/URL][/IMG]

This is one of my favorites from last summer. My friend Dave snapped it from the cart, on the 18th at Lake Bernadette in Wesley Chapel, FL.

G]

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402336573.851096.jpg doing a little practice in my backyard

Now I want a go pro

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402337906.303652.jpg

I got 2 of these, exact same as a GoPro but way cheaper, plus they have a the standard camera attachment so you don't have to buy all special stands.

View attachment 14938

I got 2 of these, exact same as a GoPro but way cheaper, plus they have a the standard camera attachment so you don't have to buy all special stands.

I don't want to be picky, but not the same. One can although compare them, and find a good points on either one. The JVC sure beats GoPro with price and built-in LCD screen, but quickly comparing the JVC to the Hero3+ Black Edition, the GoPro is superior in format options, frame rate and resolution.

4K shots, 720p @ 120 fps (WVGA @ 240 fps) compared to Full HD and 720p @ 60 fps gets my attention.

BUT, of course the camera that people buy, should fit their intended use, I use a smartphone a for a lot of stuff, and GoPro for some other stuff.

I don't want to be picky, but not the same. One can although compare them, and find a good points on either one. The JVC sure beats GoPro with price and built-in LCD screen, but quickly comparing the JVC to the Hero3+ Black Edition, the GoPro is superior in format options, frame rate and resolution.

4K shots, 720p @ 120 fps (WVGA @ 240 fps) compared to Full HD and 720p @ 60 fps gets my attention.

BUT, of course the camera that people buy, should fit their intended use, I use a smartphone a for a lot of stuff, and GoPro for some other stuff.

100% agree with you on this! I probably should have explains a little more and shouldn't have used the word exact haha. In terms of durability and size they are pretty close. But in terms of video quality you are right, GoPros are a much higher quality then the JVC.

Back