#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

Excited to hear more about this event. Thinkin a drive to Chicago is a strong possibility

Excited to hear more about this event. Thinkin a drive to Chicago is a strong possibility

Like the way you think brother.

Just mapped it out the other day, PA to Wilson HQ is just under 7 hours. That's child's play really. Lol

Cant wait for the last contest. Loved the FG tour samples they sent me. Can't wait to hear/possibly try the new driver. Fast 2hr drive for me. Plus the chance of seeing Sgt. Slaughter at the highlands. Yes please.

Talked with the chicago Wilson rep today. He said the innovation center is awesome. Not only golf but tennis and all their other sports lines are tested there. Also had a chance to hit the D100 driver.... Wow!! Need to get a spot locked up :)

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

I've already got my planned trip through Chicago to Indy for this event, I sure I hope I get my ticket punched.

New contest for the final spots will be up tomorrow.
Good luck everybody.
This is going to be a very special event.

Wish I could go. From the stuff I've sampled and seen and what I read, Wilson Staff is the brand that seems to have the most positive momentum in 2014. That Nexus bag and the Duo and FG Tour balls are just phenomenal in their categories.

Enter to win a chance and you could go to this once in a lifetime opportunity.

After meeting a few guys this last weekend it would sure be awesome to get a spot at an event like this pretty close to home!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Another spot on the line, good luck to all those who enter for this amazing opportunity

After meeting a few guys this last weekend it would sure be awesome to get a spot at an event like this pretty close to home!

You will love this one dude. Hoping a few of the guys from this past weekend got my subtle thoughts on just how good this one is going to be.

I cannot wait for this. I really can't. I just have this crazy feeling it is going to blow our minds.

Definitely some chatter about this one when we were in MSP. I was talking about all the things included for the price and sort of couldn't believe it myself.

Definitely some chatter about this one when we were in MSP. I was talking about all the things included for the price and sort of couldn't believe it myself.

Yeah this one is an event I'd hate to miss.

The chatter this past weekend made me even more excited for the chance to get in! I will be giving this contest my all.

I've already got my planned trip through Chicago to Indy for this event, I sure I hope I get my ticket punched.

I have my trip planned also. Bring local my clubs are crossed hoping to be one of the lucky.

Jeff
sent using tapatalk

Filling the tank up now for the commute to Chicago.

I can't wait for tomorrow. JB epic tease in Indy thread!
Wilson signup begins tomorrow.

#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Golf

I would love to go to this!

I'm very anxious to see what the contest(s) will be. Looks like a fun day on THP tomorrow.

Back