What did you shoot today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice round buddy! And yeah beer doubles are no bueno..haha

One of my better rounds this year but as one of my friends says "Never let golf get in the way of a Good Time!" :D

First tournament and posted a 78.

99 during the Minneapolis/Wisconsin outing. My wedge play was probably some of the worst play ever. I gave up two to three shots a hole because I could not hit my wedges at all. Best example par 5 5th I'm 50 yards out after two shots and I end up with a 7. With that said even with the frustrating round it was still a blat to play with some THPer's. Hopefully the weather cooperates next time.

87 with 2/14 fairways hit, one ball drowned, one desert penalty, and 4 duffed chips. 35 putts. As if my practice yesterday never happened.
But there is always tomorrow!!

I played a course I've never played today.

I played pretty mediocre, but made some decent shots.
When my little eraser-less pencil stops writing 7's and 8's on my scorecard I am going to be a lot happier!

Today I had a 5 hole stretch where I played +2, but it was bookended by a double bogey, and a triple. Too many doubles still, and triples or a quad (had one today, water ball, then left one in a green side bunker, followed by a 3 putt)
Without rambling on (too late) I went 49/46 for a 95.

Putted well, and I am finding my sweet spot with approach wedges (77-84 yards) been sticking those!
Finished today with 33 putts.

But I also had 6 penalties today.(those creeping back..)

Will continue to work! Slowly I'm getting there!

Got out in the MN/WI outing and put up a 93, not terrible but not my best day either. I will blame it on the adverse conditions, had a great time though.

Very sloppy 43/43 - 86 today. Couldn't make any putts, 36 total. I've been struggling with the irons and luckily I have a lesson tomorrow to figure some things out. Had a blast with T0AD today.

Shot a +4 40 on 9 holes today, then shot bogey, par, par on holes 10-12 before calling it a night. Somehow scored ok but I didn't really have a good time out there and my swing is just in shambles right now.

Played late in the day...we (2 of us) teed it up at 5:00 p.m. and finished at 7:30 p.m. Very windy conditions made it tough, but I shot 75. Par s 72, rating is 71.1 with 125 slope.

Had a mediocre 39/45=84. Greens were slow to start and left a few one rotation short. Back started out poorly but I got back on track and closed with a birdie and a par.

Had a bad day at a course that really does not suit my eye shot a 91 spent to much time in the sand

Shot a very average 86 off our blue tee's yesterday in sat comp, I started getting quite tired at the end, I guess getting up at 2.30am to go to work for half a day and get to golf at 9.00am probably wasn't the best way to go out and score good. the BB driver was going good but some iron and putting shots were not. I lost a ball on the 5th hole from hitting into a tree I haven't hit for months and then on the 9th I put 2 ob.

I had a very adventurous round...happy with the back 9, could've been 2-3 strokes better.

mubemahy.jpg

Courses down here have turned mud but managed to shoot a 42-37 yesterday for a 79 depsite 2 out of bounds on front nine. Today i had a matchplay interclub game and shot 39-37 76 from back tees to win match on last hole 1 up.

39/41 for 80 yesterday. 8 fwy, 8 GIR, 16 GIRP. 29 putts. 2 birdies, 9 pars, 5 bogies, 1 double, 1 triple. Won my league match 2&0.

39/41 for 80 yesterday. 8 fwy, 8 GIR, 16 GIRP. 29 putts. 2 birdies, 9 pars, 5 bogies, 1 double, 1 triple. Won my league match 2&0.

Great job Barry! :clapp:

Courses down here have turned mud but managed to shoot a 42-37 yesterday for a 79 depsite 2 out of bounds on front nine. Today i had a matchplay interclub game and shot 39-37 76 from back tees to win match on last hole 1 up.

Way to go, guys!

Some good scores being put up in here. Congrats

Well got 9 in this morning before the rain. Shot a 38 with a three jack from 25 feet. Hopefully this SeeMore vent will help with that aspect.

Side note: my dad shot a 39. And the previous day he shot 81 with ONLY 21 putts. Props to pops that's insane

Back to my "home" course yesterday for the first time in months due to traveling. Played at 6600 yards and 74.3/132 yesterday and walked away with 44/40 for an 84. I was disappointed in the greens, it's been dry here and I guess they had some issues or something with the mini verde greens. They are going to punch them this week so I hope within a month they will be back to prime condition as they were not rolling well at all yesterday. I had 3 doubles and 2 were caused by water shots so in reality I was right on my normal game for this course, if I could have hit more greens (only 6) I might could have gained a few strokes even with the condition of the greens.

Not the score I look for but my driver and short game were pretty dang good yesterday so that's what I'm taking away from the round and hope to build on next time.

89 w/31 putts. Too many blowup holes and missed opportunities. Had a 6 2x on par 3s and a 7 on an easy par 4. Pin high just off the green in 2 on a par 5, chunked the easy chip. Pretty much gave away the easy birdie...frustrating round.

Shot a very average 86 off our blue tee's yesterday in sat comp, I started getting quite tired at the end, I guess getting up at 2.30am to go to work for half a day and get to golf at 9.00am probably wasn't the best way to go out and score good. the BB driver was going good but some iron and putting shots were not. I lost a ball on the 5th hole from hitting into a tree I haven't hit for months and then on the 9th I put 2 ob.

Not sure I would have been able to stay awake for 18 on that schedule.

40/39 79 in the rain this morning. Basically shooting my course handicap at home track. Nice to redeem myself after getting off the rails yesterday.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back