Ocean City -- 2014 Invitational #4 extra Rounds and Misc discussions

So maybe this is what I needed to get my self to go practice haha Good stuff man!

sometimes it doesnt take much, I'm happy to help.

one more reason to look forward to this weekend

I am really pumped for this event I just hope I can get my game in shape for it. Haven't played with THP'ers in way too long.......

You and I both. Game fell apart in the last 2 months.

I am trying to find a hotel at the last minute. Just got word today that there is an opening for the tournament but everywhere I've looked has been booked or extremely expensive. Where is everyone staying ?? Help!

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

I am trying to find a hotel at the last minute. Just got word today that there is an opening for the tournament but everywhere I've looked has been booked or extremely expensive. Where is everyone staying ?? Help!

I know our group of 5 is staying at the Lankford. I don't know if we can fit anyone else in our room, but I think others are staying there and may have room. I'd suggest looking through the thread and seeing what's out there. Prices jumped like crazy about a month back and I'm sure it's stupid expensive now.

We might have room in our suite. I am checking right now and will let you know.

Sweet. Thanks :)

I know our group of 5 is staying at the Lankford. I don't know if we can fit anyone else in our room, but I think others are staying there and may have room. I'd suggest looking through the thread and seeing what's out there. Prices jumped like crazy about a month back and I'm sure it's stupid expensive now.

Uh, I think there are six now with Eric...

Sweet. Thanks :)

looks we don't have extra room - sorry. Good luck in finding a place and glad to hear you are joining us at the Invitational.

Damn thanks for looking I'm still looking but have to let Golfergal know by tomorrow. Not looking good

Does anyone want me in their foursome? (I'm a feel good player- I make you feel good about your game)

Sooner or later, CJ, we need to tee it up together at one of these events. Should be a blast!

bedtime inn. They just renovated their rooms and are super cheap.

Damn thanks for looking I'm still looking but have to let Golfergal know by tomorrow. Not looking good

Gofernut - I still haven't gotten a room either.....we can split a room if you like. Let me know.

Thanks to Rob Wedge for finding me a hotel! I'm in and registered. Can't wait to play and meet some of you guys and gals! Bob George ... I WD have roomed with you but the wife may have something to say about that! Look at the bedtime inn though. They still have rooms left

Thanks to Rob Wedge for finding me a hotel! I'm in and registered. Can't wait to play and meet some of you guys and gals! Bob George ... I WD have roomed with you but the wife may have something to say about that! Look at the bedtime inn though. They still have rooms left

Nice!Glad you are in!

Awesome. I get in Friday. Let's meet up for a beer or 5

Sounds good! :)

I just got screwed on the place I was supposed to stay.. scrambling now! But I will be there if I have to sleep in my car...

I just got screwed on the place I was supposed to stay.. scrambling now! But I will be there if I have to sleep in my car...

The ol not in the system?

Got my off days approved. Yes!!!!

I am planning on coming down Thursday night and rolling out probably Saturday night. If anyone has a room they want to split - let me know!

Ok, here are the groups based on requests I received. I'll get the tee times from Mike and add those in later, but the groups are listed from first teeing off first to last. I tried to make the groups to make sure everyone would be able to make the tee times, especially if playing both rounds, and wanted to make sure everyone plays with different people each round. Hopefully everyone is fine with these groupings.

We have one extra for each round that throws things through a loop a little, so I went with a 3 and 2 so no one would play alone. If anyone wants to try to play as a five some and the course allows it, then that's another option.

If anyone has any concerns or questions about the groupings, please let me know. I'm excited to meet those I haven't and hang out with those I know.

Now that Indy is in the books, we are officially on deck!

Morning Rum Pointe

vman
O'Carroll
amsmith61
Maddog

PGG
Crest4
Bigball
milehighgolfer

Tpluff
jlukes
T2GRN18
LeeB

MPlefty

Golf3rguy
MI Slice
GolfinFF

buckbug
Youngbuck
Creegs7882

RCgreen
bobgeorge

Lighthouse afternoon round

Chosen1
Buckjob
amsmith61
Tpluff

DevRickus
jwkde
Crest4
MPlefty

jlukes

Rob Wedge
Moosejaa
milehighgolfer

PGG
O'Carroll
T2GRN18
MI Slice

GolfinFF
Bigball
buckbug
LeeB

bobgeorge
Youngbuck
RCGreen

Golf3rguy
JonD

806 and 321

Hey guys, just a suggestion: maybe we can put the groups and tee times for the extra rounds in the first post? That way it's easier to find. Thanks and can't wait to see everyone.

Are you adding the last guys in? The alternates just added. I will be arriving Friday morning and was looking to play a practice round. Let me know

There is an opening for the Lighthouse rounds because of a drop out. It's in the 3:36 slot, so does anyone want that spot instead? Golfnut, so you want in on this round?

There is an opening for the Lighthouse rounds because of a drop out. It's in the 3:36 slot, so does anyone want that spot instead? Golfnut, so you want in on this round?

Your PM box is full. I cant respond. Leave me on the round for Friday. Sorry about that.

Back