The Official 2013-2014 NBA Thread

60% free throws...yikes

Cannot in good faith enjoy watching LeBron. You want to be in a class with Jordan, Wilt, Magic, and all those guys then just shut your mouth and play basketball. Flopping, whining, and crying because the media picks on you is for children.

Greg Popovich press conference. Always awkward but I can't help but watch.

Cannot in good faith enjoy watching LeBron. You want to be in a class with Jordan, Wilt, Magic, and all those guys then just shut your mouth and play basketball. Flopping, whining, and crying because the media picks on you is for children.

Because none of those guys flopped or ran their mouths. At all...

#yawn

1 more game and Duncan passes magic for most career double doubles

Just gonna leave this here

giphy.gif

Because none of those guys flopped or ran their mouths. At all...

#yawn

This is every LeBron fan's favorite reply. No, none of them were little turds like LeBron. Jordan talked trash to other players then he beat them, he didn't whine to the media or leave a finals game with cramps (rather played through one with the flu and a fever)

Tough night at the line, can't miss four in a row. These has the makings of a long series, should be over by the Fourth of July.

Greg Popovich press conference. Always awkward but I can't help but watch.

Some of the questions though.. I just laugh before he even answers because I know his response is going to be golden.

This is every LeBron fan's favorite reply. No, none of them were little turds like LeBron. Jordan talked trash to other players then he beat them, he didn't whine to the media or leave a finals game with cramps (rather played through one with the flu and a fever)

Flu aka food poisoning is much different than leg cramps.

Tough night at the line, can't miss four in a row. These has the makings of a long series, should be over by the Fourth of July.

U mean labor day

You're comparing a stomach bug to leg cramps? C'mon man lets keep it real real.

Flu aka food poisoning is much different than leg cramps.

You're comparing a stomach bug to leg cramps? C'mon man lets keep it real real.

A lot easier to work out a cramp than keep from blowing it out the back end while flying around the court being Jordan.

A lot easier to work out a cramp than keep from blowing it out the back end while flying around the court being Jordan.

You are kidding... correct?

I still don't get why everyone wants to compare James and Jordan. Lebron isn't there yet in my opinion. I do think he is an absolutely phenomenal player and easily the best in the league right now. As far as the cramps go, who cares? I think he answered some questions tonight.

You are kidding... correct?

I power through Charlie horses almost nightly to get to the fridge for a midnight snack. Just sayin

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Some of the questions though.. I just laugh before he even answers because I know his response is going to be golden.

Some of the reporters definitely set themselves up for the 'You're an idiot' look. You would think they would put in the extra effort knowing who they are interviewing and ask a thoughtful question.

This is atrocious. Wait for the replay. Just so happens that the NBA cant really crack down, because if they did, a couple of their biggest stars would get suspended repeatedly.

Look at those pansy soccer players playing basketball

Being a big Spurs fan, I was pissed at that obvious whistle to Wade's reaction.. But, I will be one of many to admit that Ginobili is well-known for his antics as well... It actually irritates me when Ginobili flops around as well.

Anyway, LBJ is a beast. A real-time coach on the court, making adjustments on the fly. That's hard to beat. I still think Spurs take the series though.

That's horrible what a phony

Lol that's so bad. How is this only a $5,000 fine? They recognize it's a problem so instead of correcting the problem they hand out wrist slaps. Cute

Back