Released this week, "Stick of Truth", REALLY solid reviews that it's a legit RPG and hilarious too. About to start it up.

My buddy claims its the best RPG he's played in years.

My buddy claims its the best RPG he's played in years.

I've heard similar from others, plus, it's Southpark and I do love me some Southpark haha

Best RPG? Wow. Need to go do some reading now

I have an itch to play FFVII. I have it on PSN, but am considering grabbing it on Steam for the laptop.

Hmmmmm....

I have an itch to play FFVII. I have it on PSN, but am considering grabbing it on Steam for the laptop.

Hmmmmm....

Ps4 James...

400 works for me. You deserve a treat.

400 works for me. You deserve a treat.

HA! If I hadn't just gotten home from an expensive ass vacation, I would agree.

Have a 500.00 Tax payment due to the state in April, after that it will happen.

I've heard similar from others, plus, it's Southpark and I do love me some Southpark haha

It was fantastic just a little short. It plays just like an episode of Southpark. I dont know if you heard about europe banning some things in the game. I'll try not to spoil anything but they can be seen as controversial but hilarious at the same time and some of the funnier moments I can not post here. I have never laughed so much playing a game.

It was fantastic just a little short. It plays just like an episode of Southpark. I dont know if you heard about europe banning some things in the game. I'll try not to spoil anything but they can be seen as controversial but hilarious at the same time and some of the funnier moments I can not post here. I have never laughed so much playing a game.

It was a hell of a lot of fun, and I agree, wish it had been longer. It was disturbingly hilarious, just like South Park. haha

Played Black Ops 1 yesterday and I forgot how fun it was. I'm not a serious gamer by any means, but I was still able to get up around a 3 kd ratio

SO e3 started today and microsoft just opened their press conference with the new Call of duty coming out.

Takes place in the future. Looks like a mix between halo and titanfall. Ugh - i hate futuristic shooters

Forza Horizon 2 now being showed. Forza is the main series I miss from making the switch from xbox to PS

Looks like entire campaign can be played in co-op with at least 4 players at once.

Released this week, "Stick of Truth", REALLY solid reviews that it's a legit RPG and hilarious too. About to start it up.

One of my kid's best friends has played almost literally every game ever released on the 360. He told us that the Stick was maybe one of the best games he's ever played, fun-wise.

Side-note. I broke down and ordered Wolfenstein for my X1 and will be playing it tonight!!

One of my kid's best friends has played almost literally every game ever released on the 360. He told us that the Stick was maybe one of the best games he's ever played, fun-wise.

Side-note. I broke down and ordered Wolfenstein for my X1 and will be playing it tonight!!

I wish it'd been longer, but it was literally one of the best RPG's I have played in YEARS, which is hilariously awesome.

Forza Horizon 2 now being showed. Forza is the main series I miss from making the switch from xbox to PS

Maybe I'm just not savvy enough to know the difference but Forza = Gran Turismo for me. I'll buy whichever one is available for the system I own at the time.

I'm hoping to see something (not sure what exactly) that helps me make the Xbox One/PS4 decision this week.

Forza Horizon is the arcadey spinoff of the Forza series.

Expect Gran Turismo for PS4 news later this evening at the sony presser

Fable Legends coming this fall.

Multiplayer battle coming this fall

Forza Horizon is the arcadey spinoff of the Forza series.

Expect Gran Turismo for PS4 news later this evening at the sony presser

Gotcha...I've been PS3 for the last couple of years, so while I had played Forza Motorsports, I had not played Forza Horizons.

Microsoft showing off "Project Spark" now -- looks to be Microsoft's version of Little Big Planet.

Back