THP West Coast Event - Coming?

This was talked about with our groups this weekend. Sounds like there is some others locally interested in this. I know I am.

Last edited:
This was talked about with our groups this weekend. Sounds like there is some others locally interested in this. I know I an.

Hopefully they decide to chime in here. It appears as though the interest is high, just not a ton of west coasters chiming in.

Lake Tahoe is just not the most convenient travel destination. Great place to go but kind of out there.

Bump for west coasters - you don't even really need to recommend a course, but it would be good to chime in to say you are interested in coming to the event.

SD would top my list, followed by Seattle area if in the summer.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Aviara is just incredible in Carlsbad Area. Always up for Torrey Pines!

Aviara is just incredible in Carlsbad Area. Always up for Torrey Pines!

Drove by it last time we were out there, looked amazing from what I could see without driving the car off the road.

Hopefully they decide to chime in here. It appears as though the interest is high, just not a ton of west coasters chiming in.

I am here hopefully others will chim in as well

I am not an "offical" member here, but I am definitely considering buying my membership for this event. I would love for it to be a San Diego event with Torrey Pines as the focal point.

I would definitely be in for a west coast event.

I am not an "offical" member here, but I am definitely considering buying my membership for this event. I would love for it to be a San Diego event with Torrey Pines as the focal point.

Your voice is as big as anybody elses brother.
While we limit events (and other things) to Albatross Club Members, feedback from all is important.

If you log in to the site you are official! Hope to see you at a (west coast) event.

I thought about this more over the weekend. I think Cordevalle should be mentioned again. It's hosted PGA tour events, Is a resort course and location is good. SFO is an hour away and San Jose airport 30 min. Driving there is reasonable for both SoCal and NorCal members.

I thought about this more over the weekend. I think Cordevalle should be mentioned again. It's hosted PGA tour events, Is a resort course and location is good. SFO is an hour away and San Jose airport 30 min. Driving there is reasonable for both SoCal and NorCal members.

It would also be Closer if some of the pacific northwest members were going to drive

I've not played Torrey Pines, but I have been there. San Diego is great. I think it would be cool to play up around Bandon Dunes. Not too many people get to play a true Links course. A lot of courses in the US call themselves links, but there's actually only about 3 or 4 true links if I recall.

On a side note, I would vote for another MO (Branson area) event on your trek out to CA!!

This is a very good option also. The more I think about the possibilities, the more I just want to throw my hands up and say "just bring it".

I told my wife that "the golf forum im on lol" are maybe thinking of having an event on the west coast. I said that would be cool and maybe we could make it a family holiday for a week or so, maybe hit Disneyland before or after the event. So much thinking going around in my head, also with #Grandaddy on that coast, so much awesomeness to think about. After watching so many events on here just to play in one in my life would be so cool and meet some of you guys. Of course it all depends on dates. Sorry for the ramble.

I told my wife that "the golf forum im on lol" are maybe thinking of having an event on the west coast. I said that would be cool and maybe we could make it a family holiday for a week or so, maybe hit Disneyland before or after the event. So much thinking going around in my head, also with #Grandaddy on that coast, so much awesomeness to think about. After watching so many events on here just to play in one in my life would be so cool and meet some of you guys. Of course it all depends on dates. Sorry for the ramble.

Definitely need to make it over here man. Would love to tee it up with you!

It would be epic for you to attend, I hope you can make it.

Played in Mesquite last week. Oasis courses are beautiful, unique holes, well maintained, with water and major elevation changes. Good hotel and food amenities. Big negative is you have to drive in from Vegas (90 miles). Also played in Vegas and Scottsdale. Many options in Scottsdale or Tucson area.

Definitely need to make it over here man. Would love to tee it up with you!

It would be epic for you to attend, I hope you can make it.

Ill will be trying all I can guys. Its not cheap but probably well worth it. I have been over to LA and SD many years ago and loved it.

Back