What are you drinking?

Mountain Dew Code Red, also known as the best flavored mountain dew with live wire and game fuel being tied for second.

Just some water for now.

A nice Summer Shandy after a long enjoyable day on the course. #hardwork
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402352140.695509.jpg

Attachments

• ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402352087.762112.jpg
    ImageUploadedByTapatalk1402352087.762112.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 0
I'm finishing off a Diet Dr Pepper right now, but I'm thinking I'll have a Miller Lite with my chili at supper.

It's not what I am drinking, but it's what I want to be. Dunkin Donuts just had a commercial for a frozen Arnold Palmer coolatta, basically a slushie. Yeah, I want one now.

Lemonade

#vodkie

#THPbottle

Ibc cream soda in a bottle.. 2 down tonight :)

It's not what I am drinking, but it's what I want to be. Dunkin Donuts just had a commercial for a frozen Arnold Palmer coolatta, basically a slushie. Yeah, I want one now.

I need one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Angry balls (sam adams angry orchard green apple with a double shot of Fireball whiskey)

That sounds... different.

He tried to order something similar in Indy. Just ended up being a glass full of fireball. Probably tasted just as good

Tastes like liquor apple cider

I'll take a Rum & Diet. If you play your cards right, I might make you one in Myrtle.

I warn you though, that first sip is like a punch in the face.

I'll take a Rum & Diet. If you play your cards right, I might make you one in Myrtle.

I warn you though, that first sip is like a punch in the face.

I'll take you up on that Ryan. :clapp:

He tried to order something similar in Indy. Just ended up being a glass full of fireball. Probably tasted just as good

They forgot the angry part.

I want to try that Johnny appleseed hard cider

Cause I'm a hard cider fan

Green Flash West Coast IPA

Back