#OriginalSuperVillain

That's pretty cool. I'm sure he's going to just treasure that :)

Haha great shirt! I bet he wears it under his shirts.

Using Tapatalk

that's awesome, no doubt that is going to be making an appearance at the Granddaddy 2

That is pure awesomeness!

Nice, love it!

I can already see the smile on his face! He will flat out love that shirt and relish wearing it as he does the role.

Was so nice to meet Finley at #theking. I hope THP defeats the #supervillan at the Dos though!

That's pretty awesome and after seeing his videos fits him..

This is seriously awesome haha

Haha that is a great t-shirt. Im sure that will be his new work shirt.

What is his THP record again? He hasn't reminded us in a few days. Like most villains a mistake will be made at the end right when he thinks another victory is about to be his.

What is his THP record again? He hasn't reminded us in a few days. Like most villains a mistake will be made at the end right when he thinks another victory is about to be his.

All about the team and getting a team W.

That third victory isn't completely up to him. I'm busting my tuches to make sure Jason Finley gets another trophy

All about the team and getting a team W.

This is true and 2 for 2 is impressive but all good things must come to an end. It will come sooner than you think.

That third victory isn't completely up to him. I'm busting my tuches to make sure Jason Finley gets another trophy

I am sure you guys will carry him. He needs a good crutch.

#OriginalSuperVillain

This is true and 2 for 2 is impressive but all good things must come to an end. It will come sooner than you think.

I am sure you guys will carry him. He needs a good crutch.

A win is a win. It isn't about whose the star player. Not on our #thegauntlet team

Last edited:
Love it. Captain Finley going grammar police on Blugold...This team is going to be like a marriage in the most unique ways.

Love it. Captain Finley going grammar police on Blugold...This team is going to be like a marriage in the most unique ways.

Talk about micro management.

He earned it. I have a feeling the legend will only grow over the next few months.

I know you're going to enjoy the next 3 months immensely.

Lol! perfect for Fin!

For those interested in #TheGrandaddy, one word of advice...This thread has meaning! (more ways than one).

Well done JB.

Back