adidas pure 360 and adicross gripmore

Like it would grip more... get it?

Nicely done. For me I hope Adidas has improved the comfort a bit. The last few models haven't been great for me at least.

Has anyone picked up the new adicross gripmore's? I think these will be my next shoe purchase.

Has anyone picked up the new adicross gripmore's? I think these will be my next shoe purchase.

Wore them in MN. Super comfy.
I planned on getting another color (have gray), but with the sale at Gmamas on a previous model (dirt cheap), I ordered something different.

was just fondling a pair of these at Golfsmith the other day after seeing them in person out in cali.

I really like the look of these, will most likely grab the whites and possibly the grey

I've tried on both the causal and the sport version. I usually really like Adidas but these are both much wider in the toebox than previous adidas I've owned. They are also much higher in the arch. Definitely a much different fit than any adidas I've ever worn. They look great though and I think they provide a decent amount of grip. Would be great for hitting from mats. Not sure on wet grass - only one way to tell there.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tried these on this weekend and found them to be super nice. The materials used are really soft and nice and they fit great.

Both these shoes have been on high ponder the last week or so. The Pure 360's were really comfortable and more the look and style I prefer in a golf shoe. I saw the adicross and at first glance, really wasn't feeling the grey. Saw the black and the white model and they were a little cleaner looking to me. Tried them on, they're definitely comfortable. I'm still iffy on if the little cleats would provide more traction vs a traditional one. They remind me a lot of indoor soccer shoes, which were phenomenal on the astroturf because it was dry. If I used these outdoors however, they provided traction but not as much as the traditional soccer cleat.

Anyone who either has these or any other type of spikeless golf shoe, how is the traction when it's really wet out with morning dew for instance?

Both these shoes have been on high ponder the last week or so. The Pure 360's were really comfortable and more the look and style I prefer in a golf shoe. I saw the adicross and at first glance, really wasn't feeling the grey. Saw the black and the white model and they were a little cleaner looking to me. Tried them on, they're definitely comfortable. I'm still iffy on if the little cleats would provide more traction vs a traditional one. They remind me a lot of indoor soccer shoes, which were phenomenal on the astroturf because it was dry. If I used these outdoors however, they provided traction but not as much as the traditional soccer cleat.

Anyone who either has these or any other type of spikeless golf shoe, how is the traction when it's really wet out with morning dew for instance?
I don't have these yet but really like them and plan on getting a pair soon (GG has 25% right now). To answer your question about wet conditions and slipping I've had zero issues. I have a couple pairs of spikeless shoes and it's actually surprising how much grip they provide. Our season here in WNY started out crazy wet and even in swamp like conditions, I haven't had issues. I can't see myself going back to traditional at all. Can't wait to add these

I don't have these yet but really like them and plan on getting a pair soon (GG has 25% right now). To answer your question about wet conditions and slipping I've had zero issues. I have a couple pairs of spikeless shoes and it's actually surprising how much grip they provide. Our season here in WNY started out crazy wet and even in swamp like conditions, I haven't had issues. I can't see myself going back to traditional at all. Can't wait to add these

I think at this point, it's mostly mental for me. They'll provide the traction, I just need to trust them. I'm still debating between them though and the traditional look

I think at this point, it's mostly mental for me. They'll provide the traction, I just need to trust them. I'm still debating between them though and the traditional look
I sorta had that feeling too when I bought my first pair of spikeless but quickly forgot haha. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised and the comfort for me is huge. Just feel like I'm wearing tennis shoes.

I was looking at these this weekend and really liked them. I may have to grab a pair of them here shortly, as I just threw away a pair of traditional golf shoes that the spine had broken on.

Last edited:
Tried on a pair of the black Pure 360s and my gawd were they comfy. Seriously considering snagging a pair, as I've enjoyed some of the past spikeless options from Adidas.

adidas pure 360 and adicross gripmore

I just ordered a pair of the grey pure 360s. They are incredibly comfortable and I've been seeking a spikeless for a while but haven't found a comfy pair until these!

Last edited:
2015 versions

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.4 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 0
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.6 KB · Views: 0
I like the 2014 colorways better, to be honest....

Not crazy about color pattern either. Hope they bring out the Blueberry

Great looking shoes just cant get away from the "real" spikes on my golf shoes.

Back