What Do You Buy More?

Apparel usually.

This season, more money has been spent on clubs and accessories.

Equipment for me. I've got a set of a few pairs of shorts/pants and shirts that are good for me. I also go through gloves like nobody's business (I sweat a ton). Working on getting the bag set this year and then it's staying the same for a long time. Finally found a driver that works for me for the first time ever.

Equipment. Gloves, balls, clubs, etc. I've got a fair amount of golf clothing, but without an ulterior reason to wear them, like work, I'm aware that I'm at a saturation point right now. But so long as I'm playing, I'm losing/damaging golf balls and sweating through gloves.

Balls, gloves, and shirts.

I typically buy a few clubs every year but definitely by volume purchase more apparel/balls/gloves.

To date it's been equipment. But I'm an anti-hoarder, so I sell what I replace.

I'm getting comfortable with all the equipment I have and plan to start buying more on the apparel side for a while.

Mine would be equipment. While not that much I don't buy much apparel because apparently I already have too many shirts, shoes, etc already.

I'm don't think that way but I guess I should try and keep the wife happy.

Apparel based on sheer volume.

My most frequent purchase is balls and tees, and actually golf socks (gotta feel comfy out there)

It's probably a tie for me between apparel and balls.

Apparel for me. I might tinker occasionally with equipment but not as much as the wardrobe

Past two seasons - clubs and balls

I would say equipment, with balls making up the majority. I tend to get clothing for birthdays, father's day, etc.

Clubs which consist of a few drivers each year and a few putters. My golf apparel is work apparel first since I unfortunately work a lot more than I golf. 90% of my work days I wear a golf shirt and khaki pants. My only real golf apparel purchases are an occasional wind shirt and about 6 pairs of golf shorts per year.

Apparel for sure, I'm one big swoosh right now.

Gonna have to say golf apparel. Never need golf balls, have an endless supply from my FIL.

I think it is apparel for me. I see shirts or shoes on discount and I can come up with any excuse as to why I need them.

Golf Equipment, I never by myself cloths. Those always come from my wife or mom.

Shirts more than anything I would guess. I wear them for golf and work.

Apparel and it's not even close for me lol.

Apparel for sure, I'm one big swoosh right now.

I've been eyeing some Nike stuff lately. Really like the direction they're going with their looks.

Apparel for me. I'm not equipment happy...although I would like to be! :)

Apparel, but I wear a polo to work pretty much every day so it has a double use.

This is exactly my answer as I have pretty much gone to all golf type shirts in my closet.

Back