What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Couldn't pass on the deals at Dicks today. $100 off the Speedblade 4-AW plus another 25% off that. Then they gave me high end value for my trade plus an additional 50% on my trade for buying a 2014 iron set.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Hoping to be able to say I bought a Protype iX #9 at the top of the hour. Trying I snipe one on eBay. Will take a little work to get playable, but I hope to get it at a steal.

Couldn't pass on the deals at Dicks today. $100 off the Speedblade 4-AW plus another 25% off that. Then they gave me high end value for my trade plus an additional 50% on my trade for buying a 2014 iron set.

Sent from my HTC One_M8 using Tapatalk

Goin to be quite happy with that purchase. The speed blades are swweeeet

A tee time

What golf stuff did you buy today?

etyquta2.jpg

e3ara4e2.jpg

I built a platform tonight to install the Monster Tee golf mat on. Got the Rukk net yesterday. It is hands down, for the price, the best net I have ever seen or used.

Tapa tapa tapa

Hello All,
Newbie to THP here, so for my first post, this is a great subject, lol. With DSG having their super sale going on, I picked up 9 dozen Q stars for $15.98 a dozen, hard to beat, cheapest I've ever seen anywhere. :)

Hello All,
Newbie to THP here, so for my first post, this is a great subject, lol. With DSG having their super sale going on, I picked up 9 dozen Q stars for $15.98 a dozen, hard to beat, cheapest I've ever seen anywhere. :)

Welcome and solid purchase, still my favorite go to ball of all time!

Hello All,
I'd say that's a heck of a deal! and welcome to thp!

Hello All,

Q Stars are solid! Welcome to THP and nice purchase!

Taylormade SLDR TP 5 wood w/ fujikura motore speeder tour spec 8.3 stiff flex shaft.

It's going to replace the Rescue 3H in my current set-up (pictured).

I liked the 3W and Driver so much I couldn't resist.

he3u8u9e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

X2hot 5deep stolen from the bay!

I picked up a couple of these tshirts for the range.
gyqybygy.jpg

Lime green Nike web belt w/ bottle opener.

eneqebag.jpg
This beauty arrived today just in time to rep THP for tournament season

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

Got me one of these for $126.00. Don't know if it's a good price but I wanted one and thought it was good. Stiff shafted.
Picked up a couple of other things too but this was the biggie.

Cobra-AMP-Cell-1.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back