Say a prayer for Mystery Man's son (cole)

Prayers for your family and your little man.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Hey MM, any updates on Cole?

First I want to say I have created threads before , but this one is special..so thank you . Second, the MRI found 0 masses no cancer no swelling . They did find that his blood vessels on the left side of front lobe are smaller than the right. Something they are looking into , but according to the staff " he passed all the bad possibly deadly issues " . Next step is the blood and spinal tap results for curable diseases . In the mean time they want more B2 vitamin with food and more water . Still no answers , but the terrible stuff has been ruled out . My whole life has changed after this, everything I feel even closer to him for all he went their with endless tests and doctors examining him last week.

golf might be on hold for quite a while , haven't picked up a club ( but thought about it once to twice :) ) In meantime we wait and see and eliminate one cause until they have an answer . This might be just the beginning , but they are stumped .. He lost all of his hair and has non stop headaches ( sometimes frequent or days apart )

hope you guys are doing well and playing some great golf :)

Bought him any toy he wanted Saturday .. Picked out a 1200 piece Barbie lego beach house ? Why? Not sure :) . Anyway took an hour and half to put together and was destroyed 3 hrs later .. Oh well, all the toys and he picked beach house Barbie lego ?

Talk to to you soon guys

Thanks for the update!

Hope all questions are answered quickly, and with positive outcome ... I have had sick child with no answer before, so my heart goes out to you.

Glad to hear. I hope they can help your son out quickly.

Thanks for the update. Glad nothing terrible was found.

I've been there my man. The thought of the unknown and which road you are about to head down. I'm very happy the bad seems to be ruled out. I guess patience is the name of the game now. Will keep the thoughts headed his way.

I've been there my man. The thought of the unknown and which road you are about to head down. I'm very happy the bad seems to be ruled out. I guess patience is the name of the game now. Will keep the thoughts headed his way.

Thank you a million thank yous. What I witnessed and saw in the halls and heard thru the neurology floor those 3 days was life changing . My son was able to go home. , many others of those young boys and girls just laying there watching my son walk by won't be able to leave . In all honesty , I'm done with golf and have no inspirations of playing for a long long time . If any of you lived close , I would happily sign my golf membership to you. I feel no denial or regreat about cold turkey to golf .. Answers cant come soon enough , but patience is the key now . " a long road" with many ups and downs the chief of neurologist predicted

Thanks for the update MM...great to hear that they don't think it is anything really serious.

Thank you a million thank yous. What I witnessed and saw in the halls and heard thru the neurology floor those 3 days was life changing . My son was able to go home. , many others of those young boys and girls just laying there watching my son walk by won't be able to leave . In all honesty , I'm done with golf and have no inspirations of playing for a long long time . If any of you lived close , I would happily sign my golf membership to you. I feel no denial or regreat about cold turkey to golf .. Answers cant come soon enough , but patience is the key now . " a long road" with many ups and downs the chief of neurologist predicted

I was numb the entire time but remember everything about that time in our lives. Funny thing about it is today is the anniversary they removed the mass from my daughters liver. I remember every tear, every emotion, every dr visit, everything. And I remember the walk out of the hospital. Golf was not even thought in my head so I know what your thinking. Have faith that someone will figure it out and give you and your family peace again.

I hope and wish only the best for your kid MM, stay strong!

Glad to hear that you were able to take your boy home. Thanks for the updates. Still sending prayers your way.

First, glad to hear the news that the potential bad diagnoses have been taken off the table. That in and of itself had to be a great relief. Second, praying for continued patience and peace for your family. I can only imagine the frustration of knowing something is wrong, but just not knowing what it is. Hope the answers come sooner, rather than later. Third, LEGO's are great, no matter what they are. :)

Wow man, I'm so sorry. I've got you and Cole in my thoughts.

I hope your son is back to ramming speed very soon MM. Thank you for the update

Well they found something , 2 days ago .. A high count of Selencia ( spelling) .. Abnormally high . And guess from what ? His formula Rice Milk .. He had major issues with milk , so we went with rice milk per the pediatrician . Hair loss and headaches are both related neurology said , once they get one the other should be solved too. Well great news , switched to 2% milk mixed with half soy and no headaches ..none . All is going great so far .. And to just let off some steam I even went to the driving range for a few hours .

for parents with toddlers with milk issues .. Be Leary of milk substitutes : mainly rice milk . It may not be the answer yet , but 2 days with no incidents . Now if the hair could just grow back , but I'm sure that takes some time .

Wow, that is great to hear MM!

Well they found something , 2 days ago .. A high count of Selencia ( spelling) .. Abnormally high . And guess from what ? His formula Rice Milk .. He had major issues with milk , so we went with rice milk per the pediatrician . Hair loss and headaches are both related neurology said , once they get one the other should be solved too. Well great news , switched to 2% milk mixed with half soy and no headaches ..none . All is going great so far .. And to just let off some steam I even went to the driving range for a few hours .

for parents with toddlers with milk issues .. Be Leary of milk substitutes : mainly rice milk . It may not be the answer yet , but 2 days with no incidents . Now if the hair could just grow back , but I'm sure that takes some time .

This made my day Chris. I am relieved! Just amazing.

Wow....all that from rice milk? WTF?! Best news you could have possibly had. Congrats and here's to some getting back to normal life!

How unbelievably awesome! Great news that it wasn't something more serious. Hopefully things can get back to more normal.

Great news MM.

JM

That is crazy! Glad it's a happy ending so far! Hopefully he stays on the up and up

Wow that's really great news! Glad to hear things are looking up.

Glad to hear you found what it was and it's not something more serious. Hope the little guy continues to feel better!

Just a thought now .. But so far ok .. He isn't there yet age wise , but the huge hair loss and no eyebrows will be tough for him when he gets older . He wore a hat for his day care pictures , and he wears hats outside and when we went on a field trip . They call it Alopecia , I so so want that to grow back . Growing up is hard enough in school let alone hair loss for little kids . So yes , fingers are crossed

and a million thanks: no us open this weekend just family outdoors and being able to berate a little more now ( hopefully )

cheers guys : and thank you . Keep playing well

and I guess watch rice milk or milk substitutes

Back