Jason Finley Gives A Pep Talk To The Other #TheGauntlet Captains

The Sabella/Finley rivalry is pretty unique in terms of years.
Its also pretty unique in terms of this competition.

No matter what happens, never let Finley get some of those extendo-grabber-arm things. It would spell destruction for the world.

2qs0zfa.jpg

Love the #zoocrew on #zoocrew crime. This is going to be an awesome event to play in and to follow along with here on THP. But in the end....Team ScottyG will prevail.

Team Ethan must be the sleeper, not even on Finley's little radar.

He looks like a little kid sitting at his fathers desk

Words of wisdom from the Cap! Can't wait for HHI. #TeamSuperVillain

I love seeing the #OriginalSuperVillain setting the stage!

Finely will fail like Lebron's body did in game one. HAHAHA
Words of wisdom from the Cap! Can't wait for HHI. #TeamSuperVillain

Finely will fail like Lebron's body did in game one. HAHAHA
No you must've meant Finley is 2-0 like LeBron's 2 rings. And they're both gonna get 3.

No you must've meant Finley is 2-0 like LeBron's 2 rings. And they're both gonna get 3.

Hahaha. Please use a different example. Lebron is 2-2 in the finals.

Hahaha....ahh it will be fun to compete out there come September. Is going to be awesome when Team Ethanator wins and everyone else is left disappointed.

Hahaha....ahh it will be fun to compete out there come September. Is going to be awesome when Team Ethanator wins and everyone else is left disappointed.

:laughing: that is funny

Hahaha. Please use a different example. Lebron is 2-2 in the finals.
Wait you're on my team right? Okay Finley has two wins. I stand corrected.

Wait you're on my team right? Okay Finley has two wins. I stand corrected.

Haha

I know teammate. I just don't want you to get burned by somebody who won't battle for you.

You've got to love Finley, #TheOriginalSupervillain trying to live up to his image. He is really an evil weevil trying to bore under the skin of his competition. It remains to be seen if he'll back up the bravado in #TheGauntlet. I'm hoping to duel it out with him in #TheDos. But, that's another thread.

Mr. Finley, have you ever thought of stand up comedy in your spare time? These videos prove your quick witted and have some funny material.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

Gauntlet threads are so great. I get a good laugh out of every single one of them. I'm pumped for everyone that is part of this event.

It is going to me great watching the zoo crew go after each other. I have a feeling this is just the start.

Back