2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

Anyone else seeing what Folwer is wearing today?

Team is set for Fantasy
Spieth, Compton, English, Bradley, Bubba, Poulter, McIlroy, Kirk
Only went with 8 this week as I really feel like Rory will do very well and wanted him on the roster.

Went with 3 Callaway staffers in the contest
Woodland, English & Every

Anyone else seeing what Folwer is wearing today?

Wonder if he will putt a SeeMore. :smile:
Love the tribute to Payne, I imagine there may be a few more.

Wonder if he will putt a SeeMore. :smile:
Love the tribute to Payne, I imagine there may be a few more.

haha that would be cool.
so happy someone is wearing knickers, more guys should do it to honor Payne

Me too. I don't think I've ever seen someone wear a flat brim with knickers though.

Rickie looks pretty solid in plus-4's and argyle. I dig it.

Phil's putting now has more moves than a U-Haul truck.

Bp7QZK2CAAARk2R.jpg

Fowlers best outfit ever....

Lets go Rors!!!

make sure to give yourself extra time to get to #10 it's not near the Range

Nothing like waiting til the last minute! Phil, Harris, and Jim! Someone come through this weekend!

I'm with Phil, Furyk, and English for the contest....and certain I'm not alone in those selections.

Looks like we'll end up in a tie! I have a good feeling about this line up.

Pretty cool to see Fowler wearing knickers.

50,000 spectators expected daily ---- will be pretty packed out there. TV is best way to go to follow the tourney, imo.

Is anyone televising play right now? All I can find is GC showing people on the range.

My picks are in. The Luke of three players and the bonus $ was too much - I went with Phil, Woodland and Kirk, I believe. I think Bubba is going to win though. Best of luck to everyone.

I like that they're keeping us up to date on the front-runners, but I'd rather see how the course is playing, no matter who's on it.

Is anyone televising play right now? All I can find is GC showing people on the range.

My picks are in. The Luke of three players and the bonus $ was too much - I went with Phil, Woodland and Kirk, I believe. I think Bubba is going to win though. Best of luck to everyone.

I like that they're keeping us up to date on the front-runners, but I'd rather see how the course is playing, no matter who's on it.

Golf Channel can't show coverage because of the TV contract. ESPN starts with tournament coverage at 9 AM Eastern time.

For the contest went with a single player. Luke Donald.

Like seeing Sneds and Kuch with early birdies! And love Rickie's tribute to Payne.

Looks like Rose is playing safe today and using Irons while Phil used his driver and hit a 300 yard drive.

For fantasy golf lineup is:

Scott, Simpson, Schwartzel, Siem, Kuch, Compton, Furyk, Horchel, Casey and The Mechanic.

Man the young man Matt Fitzpatrick that is playing the round with Rose and Phil is pretty legit and putting the ball right next to the flag for a birdie.

Great approach by Phil. And that Fitzpatrick kid has some great shots inside of 100 yards.

Back