2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

Yeah he does, defiantly looks like he has no issues playing with the Pro's.
Great approach by Phil. And that Fitzpatrick kid has some great shots inside of 100 yards.

Confident birdie putt for Phil.

And the Claw Grip works for Phil on the 1st hole. Tied for the Lead at -1.

Not quite sure why ESPN can't start the coverage at 8:00. Some of the best players in the world are on the course right now.

Also, it's the freaking US Open. Geez.

Man I wish I were watching this all day instead of being at work. I should be able to watch all weekend though so that's good with me.

Not quite sure why ESPN can't start the coverage at 8:00. Some of the best players in the world are on the course right now.

Also, it's the freaking US Open. Geez.

Terrible job of negotiating, or....a lawyer somewhere dropped the ball

Fitz knocks it over the green but it stops just shy of a trap.

Phil looking good with his sweet Staff Bag.
phil.png

9:00 start on ESPN is 6 hours earlier than the Masters starts on ESPN and you guys are still complaining....:laughing:

Yeah he does, defiantly looks like he has no issues playing with the Pro's.

I watched him win the US Amateur last summer. Short game and iron play is not the issue, distance is the issue for him. His carry with the driver is only about 260 or so.

I'm not complaining, because I'm watching at work right now, which I wouldn't be able to do if they were only on TV...But in a time when seemingly every other sport is aggressively expanding its television coverage, it's odd to even hear about less that utterly comprehensive coverage.
9:00 start on ESPN is 6 hours earlier than the Masters starts on ESPN and you guys are still complaining....:laughing:

anyone know a website where I can watch it from Canada? lat link was US only

The kids who looks like he shaves once a week just took the outright lead at the US Open.

EDIT: As you were, a share of the lead.

Man -2 through 3 is pretty legit... He's tied for second place now.
I watched him win the US Amateur last summer. Short game and iron play is not the issue, distance is the issue for him. His carry with the driver is only about 260 or so.

o oh phil in the nasty stuff. Should be interesting to see what he can do there.

Sneds is -2 early. New putter must be working.

Love seeing him rolling that putter, the head design and insert is SOLID.

Was going to wait to submit my entry for when I tested the Bertha. What a dummy I am. This is going to be a fun tourney to watch!

Phil needs to order up some short game magic!

I know the ESPN tv braodcast is coming on soon, but I've had USOPEN.COM live video on for the last hour and a half. Between this and the ESPN broadcast if different and THP, not going to be a very productive next couple of days at my desk. Don't tell my boss!

Man I wish I were watching this all day instead of being at work. I should be able to watch all weekend though so that's good with me.

Same here. Drinking my coffee this morning and watching the TGC coverage, I seriously considered calling out.

It's started. Snedeker is rolling the TD-02 well. #BelieveTheHype

Same here. Drinking my coffee this morning and watching the TGC coverage, I seriously considered calling out.

I'm watching at work, but as soon as I'm done administering this test, it's rack time. Already been up all night, and I'm trying to get on the course this afternoon.

I was watching GC and big break came on, I was like wtf it's the us open, didn't know espn had the coverage.

all better now

Back