Official Equipment Pondering Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ya. If you don't mind sharpie covered sky marks
Pfft you gotta be somewhat selective.

go buy new then for twice as much and as soon as you chunk one on the first tee it's used anyhow

Pfft you gotta be somewhat selective.

go buy new then for twice as much and as soon as you chunk one on the first tee it's used anyhow

Your confusing me with someone else. Remember??

#OutingApproved

But your right. I guess opening my ponder to used would save me some $$

But your right. I guess opening my ponder to used would save me some $$
I mean I guess we could see who your wife agrees with

Pondering taking my Ping USA staff bag with me to this weekends SeeMore event - a little US Open nod. Have never had the bag outside of the house, so would be a maiden voyage.

EDIT: Scratch that idea - I quickly found out how much effort mikedean had to put in, getting a staff bag into a standard travel bag.

Last edited:
Thinking of a bit heavier 3 wood shaft if I can find one on the bay for the cheap.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Thinking of a bit heavier 3 wood shaft if I can find one on the bay for the cheap.

What are you thinking?

What are you thinking?

I have no idea yet. Need to see how available the Amp adaptors are as well.

What SeeMore gear I will come home with after this weekend?!

I'm cringing at the thought of it, I know the mFGP2 Tri Sole is on hold for me, but the CC may get a work out.

It's terrifying.

I'm cringing at the thought of it, I know the mFGP2 Tri Sole is on hold for me, but the CC may get a work out.

It's terrifying.

Im actually fairly relaxed... my wife on the other hand is not!

Still dont think I will be able to buy one this weekend. I was really looking forward to getting one. Stupid wedding!

Lord knows I don't need any more, but I want them.

I have no idea yet. Need to see how available the Amp adaptors are as well.

is the fw adaptor the same as the driver? if so I have one I could pull

Still dont think I will be able to buy one this weekend. I was really looking forward to getting one. Stupid wedding!

Not too late to call it off! More golf and more SeeMore!

is the fw adaptor the same as the driver? if so I have one I could pull

Not sure. I'll look into it though, thanks.

Titleist demo day at the course I am playing tomorrow. I figure I have 15 minutes to kill before my round, so hopefully it isn't too busy that I could try a couple shafts.

Titleist demo day at the course I am playing tomorrow. I figure I have 15 minutes to kill before my round, so hopefully it isn't too busy that I could try a couple shafts.
I just spent a bunch of time at a Titleist fitting day and I loved it. The reps were super knowledgeable and helpful and I'm huge on Titleist right now. They are the only brand up here with a solid presence and tons of face to face interaction, and I appreciate it a ton.

Have fun!

I am disappointed to say I have nothing to put into this thread. I am kind of going crazy trying to figure out what I can ponder. Maybe another putter?

I am disappointed to say I have nothing to put into this thread. I am kind of going crazy trying to figure out what I can ponder. Maybe another putter?

Haha im sure something will come up lol

Are you serious? The way you hit the SLDR at Purgatory?? Can't believe it's not in your bag yet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back