#TheGauntlet Travel/Stay Plans

It looks like the amenities are there, but how big are they, really? Probably a bit much to assume a whole team (3) could get in one, eh?

John, that is a good point, though.

It looks like the amenities are there, but how big are they, really? Probably a bit much to assume a whole team (3) could get in one, eh?

John, that is a good point, though.

The rooms are pretty large. They remind me a studio apartment because they have a full kitchen and small dining area.

Alright gentlemen. Canes and OH bunked up. Does anybody need/want a roommate for two nights?

The rooms are pretty large. They remind me a studio apartment because they have a full kitchen and small dining area.

About like a villa at Reunion, perhaps? The main upstairs part, anyway.

Alright gentlemen. Canes and OH bunked up. Does anybody need/want a roommate for two nights?

I am planning on staying there as well. Could share the room.

Sent from my SGH-I257M using Tapatalk

#TheGauntlet Travel/Stay Plans

I am planning on staying there as well. Could share the room.

High five roommate.

Potentially

Arrive Friday. Depart Monday.

Believe I will be doing the same. Possiable thursday arrive but not sure. Either way it works out

Flight just booked!!!! landing in Savannah at 11:17am on Thursday September 4th.

Booked at Park Lane. Any word on practice round prices?

Booked a room at Park Lane for Thursday-Mon. I know rtparty is heading out on Sunday night so if anyone staying into Monday wants to consolidate down for that night, let me know. Thursday may also be available to split but thants not for certain just yet

Booked at Park Lane. Any word on practice round prices?
Yep just waiting on 1 more piece of info from the course and we can publish that info

Anyone needing a extra to book a room, looking to stay at park lane.

I've got a room that I wouldn't mind splitting the cost with someone

I am interested.
I booked at Park Lane from Thursday night through Saturday night. I'm planning to drive back home to Atlanta after everything wraps up Sunday. Here is the room description:
Room Type: Two Queen Beds Non Smoking Suite
Two Queen bed Suite and sleeper sofa with full size Kitchen, refrigerators, oven, dishwasher, stove, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, and coffee maker. Room with Balcony.

Splitting the room would be $53.70 per night. Just let me know

I booked at Park Lane from Thursday night through Saturday night. I'm planning to drive back home to Atlanta after everything wraps up Sunday. Here is the room description:
Room Type: Two Queen Beds Non Smoking Suite
Two Queen bed Suite and sleeper sofa with full size Kitchen, refrigerators, oven, dishwasher, stove, hair dryers, irons and ironing boards, and coffee maker. Room with Balcony.

Splitting the room would be $53.70 per night. Just let me know
That sounds great, quite a big suite. I am arriving mid day Thursday and leaving mid day Monday. I will PM you later

That sounds great, quite a big suite. I am arriving mid day Thursday and leaving mid day Monday. I will PM you later
Sounds good

Flight is booked. Arriving on Friday in Savannah around 10:40. Leaving on Monday at 11.

Ok, here ya go for the extra rounds.

Any of the 3 courses can be played 2 days before the event and 2 days after in the AM for $75 (This is over $60 off rack rate for RTJ and almost $40 off for Hills)
Any of the 3 courses can be played 2 days before the event and 2 days after in the PM for $65
***Prices include cart/range balls and taxes

Please contact Michael Royer at Palmetto Dues to set this up
843-686-9621

We just ask that you wait until you have a 4some before you call so he isnt getting more calls than necessary.

And the prices are for those folks that are apart of the event only.

thanks

Last edited:
Boom, thanks 441! That is darn sweet.

Back