Electronics Pondering

Status
Not open for further replies.
The more Apple does, the more I hate them.

Just finished installing a Sonos Connect:Amp and two Bose FreeSpace 51 speakers for the backyard. The Sonos is so cool I'm pondering adding a few for inside the house when funds allow. Debating over the Play1 or Play3 though. Anyone have either?

Surface Pro 3. Seems like the perfect way for me to dump my laptop. Anyone have any experience?

Surface Pro 3. Seems like the perfect way for me to dump my laptop. Anyone have any experience?

Love the pro 2. Haven't played with the 3 yet though.

The Pro is the only way to go if you get a Surface.

Looking at the DJI Phantom 2 quad copter for my GoPro...almost have my wife convinced until the extra $300 for the H3-3D Gimbal.

My Nexus 7 suddenly died and I'm pondering what to get to replace it. I just use it as a handy alternative to my laptop or desk top for email, social media, THP, and light surfing. It was also great for travel. I'm a little put off by tablets since this N7 didn't hold up. Anyone found a good, inexpensive option?

If anyone has a Verizon iPhone 4s or 5 that they wanna sell/trade... Let me know please. I got shafted on Craigslist and I need a dang phone.

If anyone has a Verizon iPhone 4s or 5 that they wanna sell/trade... Let me know please. I got shafted on Craigslist and I need a dang phone.

I have one.

My Nexus 7 suddenly died and I'm pondering what to get to replace it. I just use it as a handy alternative to my laptop or desk top for email, social media, THP, and light surfing. It was also great for travel. I'm a little put off by tablets since this N7 didn't hold up. Anyone found a good, inexpensive option?

Kindle Fire.

Kindle Fire.

While the are some things I wish worked better on mine, for what I use it for I really like my Kindle Fire HDX

While the are some things I wish worked better on mine, for what I use it for I really like my Kindle Fire HDX

I feel that same way about my Nook

Just picked up a 5c for free as my Verizon contract had expired. I'm completely loving it right now. Granted, I'm coming from an HTC Thunderbolt, so basically 2 cans attached with string would have been an upgrade. But I love how responsive the phone is, and moving apps/music from my old iPod touch has been a piece of cake. Battery life has been fantastic so far, we'll see how it holds up this weekend when I try a course GPS for the first time on it.

need to get a laptop for college, my grandma wants to make it my graduation gift so it needs to be purchased pretty soon. needs to be below $650 probably, and obviously as much of everything as possible. I found what seems to be a pretty good one from Costco ( http://www.costco.com/Dell-Inspiron-15R-Laptop-|-AMD-A10.product.100120204.html ). anybody know if that's good or not? I like the 8gb RAM, love the 1tb hard drive, and the size is decent. not sure about the processor or the operating system though.

need to get a laptop for college, my grandma wants to make it my graduation gift so it needs to be purchased pretty soon. needs to be below $650 probably, and obviously as much of everything as possible. I found what seems to be a pretty good one from Costco ( http://www.costco.com/Dell-Inspiron-15R-Laptop-|-AMD-A10.product.100120204.html ). anybody know if that's good or not? I like the 8gb RAM, love the 1tb hard drive, and the size is decent. not sure about the processor or the operating system though.

That should be more than sufficient for general college work. It's a quad core processor so it will do fine. That's awesome that your grandma is doing that for you.

That should be more than sufficient for general college work. It's a quad core processor so it will do fine. That's awesome that your grandma is doing that for you.
good to know. thanks dude. any other suggestions or opinions, or even suggestions on what I should look for in a laptop? just in case there is a problem with buying that model, or if I can find a better one. not saying that one isn't good enough, but if I can find a better one for the same price, y'know.

Just picked up a chromecast. ..love it....so easy even for an idiot like me

Just picked up a 5c for free as my Verizon contract had expired. I'm completely loving it right now. Granted, I'm coming from an HTC Thunderbolt, so basically 2 cans attached with string would have been an upgrade. But I love how responsive the phone is, and moving apps/music from my old iPod touch has been a piece of cake. Battery life has been fantastic so far, we'll see how it holds up this weekend when I try a course GPS for the first time on it.

GPS over 9 holes used just under 10% of my battery life on the 5c. I can dig that!

I have a wifi iPad but I want a LTE tablet. Verizon has the Ellipsis 7 free right now, anyone use one?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back