The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

Presentation complete! Now off to my home away from home tonight in Athens, AL. Then a short 2 hour jaunt in the morning to begin the awesome THP / Seemore weekend!

You will receive all the info you requested regarding the high quality SeeMore shirts and hats....lol. #VaultScavenger
NOTE: There will be no #VaultScavenging without me!!

Anyone flying Southwest, make sure to check into your flights!

Dont #coersit
Earlybird check-in. Now, I just need to get my driver (wife) out of the house in time. Oof! That little detail makes #coersit a definite possibility.

Being only a day out the excitement level is high but receiving the emails from SeeMore made this weekend real! Thank you SeeMore for being such an outstanding company.

Just got home. Time to pack and hit the road. Gonna stay in the big town of Marion, il tonight. Only 4.5 hours to get there.

capt. Dry and I just left the house heading to memphis

I just checked into the Ramada in Franklin, Steak & Shake is about 100 yards away. I feel a steak burger coming on.

I just checked into the Ramada in Franklin, Steak & Shake is about 100 yards away. I feel a steak burger coming on.

Good to know. My favorite place!

You going to get a egg with that steak burger

I want rare headcover pics!!

Got my two emails and created my Edufii account. I nosed around on there a little, but will get into it more later. Cool that Ted and Ben set that up for us.

Just stopped to grab a burger and rings at Sonic in Ozark, AL

Last edited:
So much for my nice drive
3ynedaga.jpg

Yikes! That looks nasty. Drive safe, man.

How many guys are there going to be where this is going to be their 1st THP event to attend?

My first official event! And certainly my first choice (excluding MC).

Getting a nice car wash now
u9a2urem.jpg

Getting a nice car wash now
u9a2urem.jpg

That always makes for fun driving. Hopefully you'll break on through to the other side

Back