2014 THP Bridgestone Championship - PGA National

Booked mine and Rambler's flights today!! No more points left for Southwest. Guess I need a new credit card offer :)

You da man! Really looking forward to the event.

Yup, wrong thread!

You think it's the wrong thread :)

That said, not to worry there will be a meal of some sort after Sundays round I'm sure.

Booked flights tonight for this. Southwest had a deal to good to pass up out of ATL to PBI.

Coming in on Thursday? I will be flying through Atlanta to PBI as well

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

Yes and leaving on Monday. If I remember your post right, we're probably on the same planes. We should probably share a rental.

PM coming.

Anybody getting some current deals on rental cars? Still playing with the idea of getting one for me and my girlfriend.

Rambler and I are looking to play a round on Monday since our flight isn't until 4pm if anyone else is interested.

Sent from my HTC6500LVW using Tapatalk

Anybody getting some current deals on rental cars? Still playing with the idea of getting one for me and my girlfriend.

$120's for compact and $140's for standard so far. Probably going to use Chase points instead.

If I could get it for that price I would be all over it.. Stupid underage rental fee

If I could get it for that price I would be all over it.. Stupid underage rental fee

Look under the special offers some of the companies have special offer codes to waive that fee every so often. I know hertz used to all the time

Has anyone ever used/heard of sixt rentals seems to be a ton cheaper but I have no experience with them .

I looked at some of those discount places, including sixt. The reviews online were mixed enough to scare me away.

I looked at some of those discount places, including sixt. The reviews online were mixed enough to scare me away.

That is kind of the feeling I get as well. Some reviews are great others not so much

For almost $30 a day for a rental we may just enjoy the resort, we will only be there from Friday to Monday anyways.

For almost $30 a day for a rental we may just enjoy the resort, we will only be there from Friday to Monday anyways.

I was really surprised to not find it cheaper. I got on Priceline and started bidding at $12/day and got rejected all the way to $20/day on a compact car.

They obviously heard THP and Bridgestone were in town.

Not sure about rental for me yet...But we fly in at 12:30pm to FL on Friday and out of FL at 4:20pm on Monday.

Might be able to get a van if someone else is interested....

Not sure about rental for me yet...But we fly in at 12:30pm to FL on Friday and out of FL at 4:20pm on Monday.

Might be able to get a van if someone else is interested....

We fly out Monday at 4, we would be down for that.

Back