2014 Morgan Cup - Media Day Is Now Staff Sponsor Day

I absolutely love that we are getting to play 9 on Friday.

That combined with whatever obligations we have (hello social media) plus a bit of practice is gonna make for one hell of a fun day.

It's going to be here before we know it.....and I'm not ready.

#swingyourswing

I'm already looking forward to the vines that come from this with you and Nate on the scene!

2014 Morgan Cup - Media Day Is Now Staff Sponsor Day

So...I think I need to get an internet connection for myself...to be able to tweet, vine etc. My Finnish subscription is way too expensive for that...like 15 USD per megabyte with roaming charges.

Any suggestions for a short term mobile data subscription? Verizon?

Last edited:
So...I think I need to get an internet connection for myself...to be able to tweet, vine etc. My Finnish subscription is way too expensive for that...like 15 USD per megabyte with roaming charges.

Any suggestions for a short term mobile data subscription? Verizon?

http://www.readysim.com

Thanks!!

I look forward to spending some time I the range with you, brother. Always a wealth of knowledge and a joy to be around.

Dude seriously is. We had an amazing range conversation two years ago about my Cally MB's. He then grabbed the sticks and stripped a few for me to watch haha

It's crazy to think about how close this is getting

It's crazy to think about how close this is getting

It's crazy to think how our minds are going to be blown this weekend!! Doing battle against friends and being able to hug it out once the matches are over. It's truly one of a kind set up.

I was just realizing how close this is getting. You guys must be getting seriously excited for this. Going to be pretty darn awesome for you all.

I was just realizing how close this is getting. You guys must be getting seriously excited for this. Going to be pretty darn awesome for you all.

Getting? Ive been excited simce the beggining. Honestly id say im in the eye of the storm right now. the whirlwind simmered just enough for me to take a few breaths. It will amp back up soon, but for the moment im just enjoying the trip and relishing that get to share the course with 39 others that have put themselves through sooo much in the last months....

45 Days away...or a mere 6 weeks from this coming Friday...almost here boys.

Each day I have to calm myself down haha

Agreed can't believe it's 45 days.

6 weeks boys, yes I said 6 weeks. The day we've all been waiting for. 9am on the TrueBlue driving range we will gaze upon 40 brand new staff bags filled with club goodness.

The mood will change from joking and laughter to shock and awe. I promise you it will a feeling you won't soon forget. This is one of the many moments we prepared for over the last 8 months.

Get ready boys we are right there, we can see the finding line from the top of the last hill. The sprint to finish is upon us.

That hit me this morning before the alarm went off. Great things are upon us.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

My goodness. Six weeks??? Where has time gone?

6 weeks will go by like the blink of an eye. Hold on tight.

Time is flying by and this sprint is going to be the final leg of prep. No slowing down here!

Time is definitely speeding by, where did it all go. Ramped up but also saddened that in 6 weeks it starts and also will end

Keep thinking with the anticipation that time will slow a little bit... Not happening though. 6 weeks will fly by

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Six weeks.

I was one of the last ones to get into the MC, but it still seems like the time has flown by. This will be here before we know it.

I really need to get my game going.

Six weeks.

I was one of the last ones to get into the MC, but it still seems like the time has flown by. This will be here before we know it.

I really need to get my game going.

I got in during the 2nd contest. Way back in November and I can not believe that its almost here and all that time has gone bye

I got in during the 2nd contest. Way back in November and I can not believe that its almost here and all that time has gone bye

You and me both. I still remember writing down my game plan with my calendar in hand ready to go on this journey. It seems like it was just yesterday

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Back