What golf stuff did you buy today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh! I also got a Cleveland Classic XL Custom 9* with the upgraded Fubuki shaft! It looks so good.

Like New Bertha from Callaway Preowned for $265. yes please...

3 dozen Srixon Z Star XV not my normal ball but for 22 bucks a dozen how can I pass it up (25% off at dicks plus buy 2 get 1 free)

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk

8 utx blue and 8 blue lamkin ace 3gens. A pink bridgestone hat for the wife so she can ramp up her support

3 dozen Srixon Z Star XV not my normal ball but for 22 bucks a dozen how can I pass it up (25% off at dicks plus buy 2 get 1 free)

Did you get both deals? The guy I talked to today said it was one or the other. Buy 2 get 1 was $29/dz (still a good deal).

Did you get both deals? The guy I talked to today said it was one or the other. Buy 2 get 1 was $29/dz (still a good deal).

The $22 is factoring in all three dozen plus a mountain dew in there as well So I guess if you just look at the two dozen it was 29 a dozen or so.

Why are you switching from the CBs to the SLDRs?

Not sure that I am switching...I always have two complete sets. One travels the other does not. This also allows me some time-out options when clubs misbehave.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Two pairs of pants and five pairs of shorts.

Izod Golf rocks!

Izod Golf rocks!
Agreed! I've picked up a ton of Izod stuff lately, the outlet prices are always insane

Agreed! I've picked up a ton of Izod stuff lately, the outlet prices are always insane

I'm lucky to have an outlet about 10 miles from my house and I got all of the above for like $113.

I'm lucky to have an outlet about 10 miles from my house and I got all of the above for like $113.
Yeah its killer. I was just on here the other day raving about the polos that were $65 marked down to like 9 bucks haha. Love going there

Traded in some clubs and walked out with an x2 hot 3 hybrid for under 20 bucks. Also 6 more utx grips.

Cleveland 588 rtx. 54 degree and some callaway supersofts.

I had my couple hybrids and my three wedges re-gripped at Dick's sporting goods. Black and yellow golf pride grips make the ball go far.

Izod Golf rocks!

I love IZOD golf pants. By far fit me the best and outlet prices are nice. I got two pair a while back for $25.

Izod Golf rocks!

I love their pants but can't stand their shorts any longer. They aren't long enough for me and constantly try to ride up

Love the IZOD outlet in Myrtle Beach. Family knows that is THE place to shop for me.

Love the IZOD outlet in Myrtle Beach. Family knows that is THE place to shop for me.

I absolutely love them. The one near me never seems to have anyone in it when I'm there, I just don't get it. More for me haha

Didnt buy it today, but the Bio Cell came in!!!

Got a white belt last week, now fully embracing the coloured belt thing.... :D

2014-06-13%20pinky.jpg

Picked up some new golf pride CP2 Pro midsize grips for my wedges. Looking forward to trying them out tomorrow.
Also got my handmade wooden folding divot tool
agy3ejyh.jpg

yqyjyran.jpg

Finally bit the bullet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back