#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

oh man that looks good. yeah, definitely wanting pizza now.

If I don't get into the event, I may just drive down for the pizza anyway!

If I don't get into the event, I may just drive down for the pizza anyway!

They deliver too! Frozen pies you can bake yourself.

As much as I would love to get in on this it's just not going to work out. Good luck to those who entered, I'll be following along for sure!

img_3599.jpg
You big tease!!!

But that looks awesome!!!

Play by play live updates for the golf and eating the pizza?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How the fluck do I embed a tweet.

your tweet should have a long number when pasted in the forum, copy and paste the numbers only.

That should do it!

I just looked its that477299074995978240 number.

your tweet should have a long number when pasted in the forum, copy and paste the numbers only.

That should do it!

I just looked its that477299074995978240 number.

How do I format it on the forum though.

How do I format it on the forum though.

Just type

And it should show up

Last edited:

Thanks D you're the man!

Can't believe this is only 10 pages.

I bet the live update thread from the event is a whole lot longer, because people are going to have a heck of a time.

Hardly the case anymore but I won't get in to that here. :alien:
Well I hope you make it in man, I remember these stories about you being long off the tee. sounds like some # personaldistance will do the trick.

I bet the live update thread from the event is a whole lot longer, because people are going to have a heck of a time.

So looking forward to this. Will be a nice cap off to my golf year. Gosh I hope I get in.

Amphibians can Tapatalk... Fear the Frog!

Damn right. Golf in one of the best golfing areas in the USA with Wilson, THP, anda full driver fitting? Yes please.

Well I hope you make it in man, I remember these stories about you being long off the tee. sounds like some # personaldistance will do the trick.

Yep I've lost about 20 yards with the big stick since my glory days 3 years ago.

Back