2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

Time to gird up them loins and get them putters hawt for the summer boys! :bomb:

The travel plans took a serious hit Thursday night. Looks like I probably won't make it today. Sorry coers. I drive until a little after 3 this morning and I an still 3 hours away. I cabby push any more right now or I will be completely wasted all weekend. I guess I will just catch up with you all tonight at the meet and greet. Have fun out there.

Take your time and be safe Eddie. We will see you tonight. I will probably hit it enough for the both of us!

Someone make sure Coers is going to the right course....even though he set it up that means NOTHING

Just crossed into Tennessee. Should arrive at Pine Creek around 10 according to GPS.

Someone make sure Coers is going to the right course....even though he set it up that means NOTHING
I got the GPS set to the fort right now so I'm good

Why does my car keep goung up and down? Everything in south GA is flat.... All the holes in TN play downhill right???

Just crossed into Tennessee. Should arrive at Pine Creek around 10 according to GPS.

I'll head over about 9 so I should be there when you get there Scott. See you then.

Just got here it's a little wet
6usesaqe.jpg

I didn't bring any rain gear....

Just increases the challenge plus makes for a better story .

it should clear up in a hour or so

"I don't think the hard stuff is going to come down for quite a while"

Enjoy it guys.

no rain gear might get you sick with #coersritis

Good thing I am still sick then, missed work the past two days and finally getting over it.

Talked to the man in charge here guess we're behind a group of twenty people. Only one has checked in so far and there suppose to tee off at 1030.

Warm up on the putting green
yjasevu5.jpg

vuhypy3y.jpg

Rain is gone, beautiful track here!

Back