2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters - *Extra Rounds*

Looks good guys.. have some fun bird huntin.

hubaqa2a.jpg

Johnny Mojo and I are having a little matchplay, pre MC Sunday singles match!

aS through 1

Mojo 1 up through 4. I decided to play in water off 4 tee.

That place looks amazing! Thanks for the pics guys keep em coming! And Sox Fan turn your phone the right side up ;)

Keep bringing the pictures guys. Cookie and MoJo I'll be following along!

DawgDaddy and SoxFan

6yrehuhu.jpg

Nice fairways here. Rambler and Troy in the fairway
pu2uveve.jpg

Mojo working it, up 3 through 6.

It's better to be not in the fairway

Mojo got me today 2&1. He was forcing me to make birdies on back 9 to win holes and I just couldn't get the putts to drop.

Always fun playing with some pressure and seeing where you need to improve.

Did the pro shop hook you guys up? Thoughts on Gaylord?

Also, to the guys I met up with for a sec at Pine Creek I enjoyed it!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Had a great time at pine Creek today. Ended up with a 43/49-92. Just was bad off the tee on the back.
4e6ejumu.jpg

Mojo got me today 2&1. He was forcing me to make birdies on back 9 to win holes and I just couldn't get the putts to drop.

Johnny Bridgestone, that guy is sneaky good.

Don't feel bad, Mojo does same to us also :banana:

Had a fun round with coers and Troyefl, today, even when DawgDaddy and SoxFan were hitting into us. :p

Yes. They helped a bit. Course was great, but WET! Will defiantly come back to play it again when it is not cart path only!

Gaylord Springs is a great course and very challenging. You really have to place your shots there. I had a great time with #Cookie, Nate and Jholl2277. The clouds parted on number one tee (o.k. The rain stopped though) and we had a great time.

So I made a few U-Turns Nate. Don't hate on the Chauffer.... :act-up: Try being a man of the people Nate...... Sheesh.

Meet and greet was great and got to meet so many THP'rs that I have talked to on the forum.

Looking forward to today.

JM

Yes. They helped a bit. Course was great, but WET! Will defiantly come back to play it again when it is not cart path only!

I'm glad they helped! What were your thoughts on holes 2 - 5? We call that the gauntlet lol. There have been plenty of days we've seen mysteries at 4 & 5 though :)

I enjoyed getting to know you a little better Mike, it was pretty awesome of you to stop by. I hope to be seeing you at a THP event in the near future my friend.

I enjoyed getting to know you a little better Mike, it was pretty awesome of you to stop by. I hope to be seeing you at a THP event in the near future my friend.

Same to you sir! Enjoy this nice TN weather today and tomorrow!

Back