The Official Rant of the Day

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was just told by the state of Ohio that my 9yrs of driving vehicles that would require a CDL if they were owned by anyone else may not count for a state CDL.

Why because I'm not millitary/reservist or recently discharged , nope doesn't matter the vehicle is the same, testing is the same and so is the license.

And to add to my rant I just picked up shirts for the charity run and the wrong logo was put on 170 shirts and the run is in the morning--- pretty sure there is nothing that can be done at this point

Well I haven't posted something in a while.

Anyway. I really haven't been playing too much golf lately, because I stoped playing tournaments. The tourny people are just crazy. I can't stand them anymore. They're also insincere. and they look down on me like I'm not high class. The weather hasin't been good, hot, and rain. So that's another reason, but I been peaking my head in the site from time to time.

night support

Finally cleared my desk of things to do and I'm free to go to the range. And it's raining

OhioTopia strikes again

I can still go and hit in the sheltered stalls but the only thing I hate more than hitting off of mats is the idea of hitting brand new clubs off of mats

I can still go and hit in the sheltered stalls but the only thing I hate more than hitting off of mats is the idea of hitting brand new clubs off of mats

Thats lame, go home, regroup and we can play late tomorrow afternoon

OhioTopia is special.

Ohio is the second worst place in the us.

First is Nebraska.
No dakotas? or even montana.
and from talking to dev maybe new jersey

No dakotas? or even montana.
and from talking to dev maybe new jersey

People love the Dakota that live there. As long add you can deal with the winters everyone says it's great. I have lived in Montana and is awesome as well.

No offense to anyone who lives in Alabama or Mississippi, but they are pretty awful too.

Oxford alone keeps MS off my crap list.

Ohio is the second worst place in the us.

First is Nebraska.

Lies Nebraska is great, if it wasn't for us Beef would cost a lot kore, so would pig, and corn, and gas, and lots of plastic.

Also college baseball world series.

Plus people in Nebraska are great, if you've ever driven in Nebraska you. Would see everyone waves at you.

Sick and tired of my job. Have no family left in the state, no children to worry about, really nothing hold the wife and I back...just need a new career opportunity, but can't figure out what I want to do.

I seriously find myself sitting around all day long on THP (no offense), or on Twitter, Facebook, etc., all day long. I enjoy the pay for being out of school for 2 years, but I honestly don't see myself staying here for much longer or the rest of my life.

Sick and tired of my job. Have no family left in the state, no children to worry about, really nothing hold the wife and I back...just need a new career opportunity, but can't figure out what I want to do.

I seriously find myself sitting around all day long on THP (no offense), or on Twitter, Facebook, etc., all day long. I enjoy the pay for being out of school for 2 years, but I honestly don't see myself staying here for much longer or the rest of my life.

Go on a very tight budget. Sock a bunch of money away. Then pick the place you want to live and go.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back