The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I feel sorry for the Hyatt toilet, because I assume that is what you are referring to.

Have fun on rocky top everyone!

Shouldn't it really be something like "Anchors away, everybody"?

:Alien

This will be a fun thread to follow this weekend.

Hilarity going on in here right now!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Just arrived and checked into the hotel. Ready to start this weekend of. Look forward to seeing everyone shortly.

I feel sorry for the Hyatt toilet, because I assume that is what you are referring to.
oh yea it's coming. feel sorry for mojo tonight.

For those that have never stayed at a Hyatt Place, the rooms are incredibly large.
It is by far, the best of the mid priced hotels (Hampton, Fairfield, etc). THey have solid breakfast options, and their Gallery Menu of food you can order is very good.

If you have cables with you (and most dont I am sure), all Hyatt Place properties allow you to connect your own media to the TV.

For those that have never stayed at a Hyatt Place, the rooms are incredibly large.
It is by far, the best of the mid priced hotels (Hampton, Fairfield, etc). THey have solid breakfast options, and their Gallery Menu of food you can order is very good.

If you have cables with you (and most dont I am sure), all Hyatt Place properties allow you to connect your own media to the TV.

And they have delicious cookies. They aren't doubletree cookies, but they are good.

The cookies are legit!

And even if you can't get your electronics to work they will send up a "technician" to help you out.

For those of you who haven't seen it. There's another great Nate Vine on Twitter during his press SeeMore round.

Shouldn't it really be something like "Anchors away, everybody"?

:Alien

This will be a fun thread to follow this weekend.

As a state, we do not claim that university. It hurts our average IQ but improves everything else.

jimmy why didnt you call shot done over Canadan In Training?

I got stuck in the back because I'm "that guy" and brought my SeeMore staffer lol

Almost spit out Mt. Dew onto the back of Canadan's head after reading this lol.

Just got through Memphis traffic, phone says 3 more hours.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk

I didnt forget you brother...I said "pair". :D

I was referring to being called "bieber". That's even worse than being told I look like Brandon weeden...

Dont forget the flat brims...Nothing like a pair of Biebers at a THP Event...haha

I didnt forget you brother...I said "pair". :D

I was referring to being called "bieber". That's even worse than being told I look like Brandon weeden...

Just gotta embrace it brosif lol. I love it. I know I look ridiculous and expect everyone to think I look ridiculous so why not have fun and laugh at myself? If I can't laugh at myself who can I laugh at?

#Staffbag #FlatBrimsOnCourseOnly #InternetGolfer #BieberGolfer

I may in fact have to change 928378993003532's screen name to BieberGolfer after reading that last post.

I may in fact have to change 928378993003532's screen name to BieberGolfer after reading that last post.

Better him than me haha

Just gotta embrace it brosif lol. I love it. I know I look ridiculous and expect everyone to think I look ridiculous so why not have fun and laugh at myself? If I can't laugh at myself who can I laugh at?

#Staffbag #FlatBrimsOnCourseOnly #InternetGolfer #BieberGolfer

*Jimmy hits head on light fixture" JB:"The flatbrim saved your life" Haha Good times.

Back