#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Damn right. Golf in one of the best golfing areas in the USA with Wilson, THP, anda full driver fitting? Yes please.

We are darn excited about it.
Chicago THPers are allergic to THP Events right now though. :D
A whole lot of bordering states, we assumed it would be instant success.
We can only learn from it however...And when people hear about the time everybody had, it will be fun.

The good news is that people that really want to go, have a better chance.

Yep I've lost about 20 yards with the big stick since my glory days 3 years ago.
Yikes back down to mortal levels.

I'm down about the same since fall of 2011

Yikes back down to mortal levels.

I'm down about the same since fall of 2011

20 yards shorter for Jrod is still not mortal..except on the interwebz.

We can only learn from it however...And when people hear about the time everybody had, it will be fun.

we've always hada problem with those guys.

we've always hada problem with those guys.

Got some good ones now brother. Met a few already and they are psyched.

This Florida guy will be happy to fill a spot

Don't listen to this shorter nonsense.

Damn right. Golf in one of the best golfing areas in the USA with Wilson, THP, anda full driver fitting? Yes please.
I'm glad you decided to go for it

No way I miss this one I need all the help I can get and a fitting with Wilson golf pros will be fantastic

@GolfinFF: I need at @WilsonGolf to HELP me find my #PersonalDistance so I can be #internetgolfer long and keep up w/ Streels & Padi @hackersparadise

No doubt this will be a great time. And if I hadn't been lucky enough to get in the Championship a couple weeks earlier. And the OC invitational as well. I would have been in the fighting for a spot.

Just can't afford two flights so close to each other and limited time off the first 6 months of a new job.

I know those are excuses. But that doesn't mean I would have wanted less than the others.

#PersonalDistance w/ THP & Wilson Staff - Final Spots

Chicago in October, golf and deep dish pizza. Might have to go even if I don't get in!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Totally understandable buddy.
I was referring to the locals and bordering states.
It happens though. People have things going on, dont want to travel, life gets in the way.
In the end, we are going to have 9 THPers have an incredible weekend.

It happens though. People have things going on, dont want to travel, life gets in the way.

At least you have OH and MI to save the day!

Hopefully people ponder this more over the weekend, and take the time to throw their hat in the ring. May be one of the best values as far as money spent for what you get Ive seen recently (let alone everything else going on with it)

I think I'm going to have to have some deep dish this weekend to get some good karma for selection into this event...

Pequod's? Lou's? Gino's? Connie's? Oh My!

This is still a definite ponder for me. Trying to make the timing and expenses work. Not worried about the cost - this event is a steal at the price it's being offered at - it's the timing that is currently giving me fits (it's the start of the fiscal year for us at work). Got a couple more days to see if I can work it out. Hoping I can, I'd hate to miss out on this event (already bummed I had to pass on an open slot for Ocean City).

I get that everyone wants to escape the Midwest to enjoy the great THP events in the great American Southeast :wink: ... but if this doesn't generate a strong buzz, we all need our pulses checked!

img_3599.jpg
The wife and kids kept asking me what I wanted for Father's Day. Seeing this picture, I realize I didn't remember that Lou's ships pies. #usererror

The 9 who get into this event are in for a real treat (not just the eats).

I am here and waiting for my name to be picked.

Jeff
sent using tapatalk

I think I'm going to have to have some deep dish this weekend to get some good karma for selection into this event...

Pequod's? Lou's? Gino's? Connie's? Oh My!
Breakfast Sunday? :D

Get these last folks selected and maybe we can start making some plans for other rounds.

It happens. It was painful for me not being able to sign up for the Gauntlet as it's an easy drive. Sometimes the dates just don't work out.

I think anyone who can reasonably make this event would be signing up.

This is a bit unnerving... I don't get how or why the interest in this event is not at a fever pitch (For Many), The work on all levels (THP&Sponsor) that goes into putting on events like this are greatly appreciated. I for one would hate for THP to "Learn its lesson" and have events like this slip away.

Events like this are part of what makes THP a special place to so many!

I ready and already have my bag packed. Ready to add some #PersonalDistance to my game and miles to the car. Call my name and I'll be there.

Back