The 2014 Putting Extravaganza With SeeMore Putters

I may in fact have to change 928378993003532's screen name to BieberGolfer after reading that last post.

Haha didn't wanna go that far!!

Made it to Tennessee! Almost there!

Eta 30 minutes! Then it's on!.. or at least take a nap

Can't wait to meet ya roommate! Def the "room to be at"!

Looking forward to meeting you as well.

Made the short trip between terminals here at "the surface err valley of the sun" now if my clubs have...

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk

Looking forward to meeting you as well.

Made the short trip between terminals here at "the surface err valley of the sun" now if my clubs have...

I here and ready to meet you at the airport. Hope your flights on time. See you soon.

I here and ready to meet you at the airport. Hope your flights on time. See you soon.

Me too. Looking forward to meeting you and getting this event started.

Made it to the hotel... Long drive today. Can't wait to see everybody tonight!!!

Here at Twin Peaks having some refreshments!

9yjesage.jpg

These rooms are legit

Just finished our round....great course and was challenging! As soon as we arrived the rain stopped and the sun came out. Headed to the hotel. See you boys tonight.

I'm starving and ready for some food and drinks with THP'ers!

Awesome course we played today, Tennessee is beautiful that's for sure!

Got moved up a floor and this room is massive!

Starting to get real envious of you guys. And the main event hasn't even started.

For those of you traveling all day here's a USOPEN update.

Spoiler below

Kaymer has turned it into a one man play.

Last edited:
Brought a deck of cards if anyone is wanting to play some euchre after meet and greet!

Brought a deck of cards if anyone is wanting to play some euchre after meet and greet!

Ahhh man. I haven't heard of anyone playing that game since I moved from Ohio 25 years ago.

Still popular in Wisconsin not sure if that's saying much though :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ahhh man. I haven't heard of anyone playing that game since I moved from Ohio 25 years ago.

We play all the time

Last edited:
I have learned that "coers - ing it" has a lot of uses.

If you're taking 71 all the way, be ready to be completely stopped in Kentucky. This is ridiculous

I always thought the state animal of Ohio was the orange traffic barrel, but Kentucky is a huge winner in the "orange barrel-to-construction worker" ratio: 15 miles of single lane per one lonely boy (he was on a break)

Just finished our round....great course and was challenging! As soon as we arrived the rain stopped and the sun came out. Headed to the hotel. See you boys tonight.

That's because I called ahead and let them know BigTime was is town and to turn off the rain

Back