THP'ers Random Acts of Kindness

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron is a class act!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

A couple of weeks ago when I went down to Lincoln to golf with a few THPERS the course we stopped at had these challenge coins. I was going to buy some but Bulldog mentioned he had some he never used that he could send me.

They arrived Tuesday and I got to open them today finally. They are awesome thanks Bulldog!

Not sure what he's up to, but I kinda have an idea. And Bullfrog sent me a pm today with a tracking #. Your the man Jeremiah!

So I gotta say this guy I am about to mention represents what THP is about. So I recently mentioned I was looking for a shaft and not more than it took me to put my phone down I had a PM. Well today I received a package from Mr. Kang with a DiamanaS shaft for my 4w.

You just rock and I can't wait to meet you in 6 weeks!

6a9eba7y.jpg

Thanks Icy!!!

I have to put a shout out to KC720 for hooking me up with some PX shafts. I got a PM from him last week asking if I was fit for the PX 6.0 shaft, and I told him I was, and he offered to send me one to put in the J40 head that Mmaynard11 is letting me borrow until July. After clearing it with Matt, I told KC I'd love to get the 6.0 shaft in the 10.5* head, and he put it in the mail the following day. Fast forward to today, I open the package and he sent 4 shafts, a driver and fairway in both 6.0 and 6.5. The 6.0 is going in the driver, and if I can find a 4w head, I'll throw a PX shaft in that too. Thank you Kang for hooking me up, and for everything you've done for countless THPers already. You really are a rock star.

I have to put a shout out to KC720 for hooking me up with some PX shafts. I got a PM from him last week asking if I was fit for the PX 6.0 shaft, and I told him I was, and he offered to send me one to put in the J40 head that Mmaynard11 is letting me borrow until July. After clearing it with Matt, I told KC I'd love to get the 6.0 shaft in the 10.5* head, and he put it in the mail the following day. Fast forward to today, I open the package and he sent 4 shafts, a driver and fairway in both 6.0 and 6.5. The 6.0 is going in the driver, and if I can find a 4w head, I'll throw a PX shaft in that too. Thank you Kang for hooking me up, and for everything you've done for countless THPers already. You really are a rock star.
Kang is the man!

Kang hooked me up in a major way. Its non golf related and I dont want to put him out but I just want to say thank you.

My SUV is getting kind of up there in mileage.

Just incase Kang checks in anytime soon, I'm just sayin. :)

IceyShanks - - Kind enough to grab me a towel at 1130 when I sent a desperate PM asking if he was going to get himself one. Then guess what happens....dude won't give me his PP address. IceyThanks, indeed.
I have to come back on this one and give another thank you to Icey. I don't know if there was a misunderstanding somewhere or what, but I thought there was going to be A green towel coming. The package shows today and there's a white one, also!
Super awesome, man, thanks.

I have to come back on this one and give another thank you to Icey. I don't know if there was a misunderstanding somewhere or what, but I thought there was going to be A green towel coming. The package shows today and there's a white one, also!
Super awesome, man, thanks.

No misunderstanding buddy. Enjoy them!

My SUV is getting kind of up there in mileage.

Just incase Kang checks in anytime soon, I'm just sayin. :)
haha that one was funny!!

J4U and Mooesjaa

Both sent me the 2013 Albatross club hat I was asking for on the Forums as my favorite hat, mine is about worn out. Was expecting to pay and neither one would give me the paypal address or even let me cover shipping.

Capt.dru is a DFW local who is also offering to bring me his on the next outing--with two now I will see if another DFW THP crew or THP'er wants it.

As with many styles and tastes, you end up with some hats from golf events or whatever that you may not use--I got a few I need to pay it forward with soon.

Such great people here on THP!!

Bullfrog, I don't think I can thank you enough! Unreal!!

Bullfrog, I don't think I can thank you enough! Unreal!!

Hey, shhhhhh! He has a reputation to uphold.

Well done Jeremiah, whatever it is!

O'carroll is awesome! I put a feeler in the marketplace looking for an Orange Whip, within a couple hours O'carroll PMs that he's got one and he'd send it to me. Gratis. Thanks good sir, it's stuff like this that makes me love this place. I'm doing my best to pay your kindness forward.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

While in Indy at the event, Kang was nice enough to grab me some markers and repair tools. Thanks buddy, always enjoy a good ball marker!
20140616_163805.jpg

When the new THP towels first went on sale last month I was on the course and was unable to snag one. Sox Fan told me not to worry about and an told me he had a green one for me. I tried to protest and told him I would get in on the next batch but he would not hear it. Friday on the first tee he gave me a brand spanking new THP towel. Thank you Scott for your generosity my friend.

When the new THP towels first went on sale last month I was on the course and was unable to snag one. Sox Fan told me not to worry about and an told me he had a green one for me. I tried to protest and told him I would get in on the next batch but he would not hear it. Friday on the first tee he gave me a brand spanking new THP towel. Thank you Scott for your generosity my friend.

My pleasure Randy. Happy to give something back to my buddy that gives so much to the forum!

Another shout for Kang! I arrived at the course today to find out that my round was already paid for. Thank you yet again, dude! But just so you know, I'm sneaking one in on you next time :D

Wanted to give a shout out to TNTCIGARGUY. Even with all the things going on within his life, he took the time to take care of a request for me. Thanks Trevor and I look forward to thanking you in person come July in Myrtle. Much appreciated!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back