NHL 2013-2014 Season

St. Louis? Because he is on the rangers and used to be on the lightning?

Because he was a captain on a team in the middle of a playoff push and demanded a trade, all because he got his feelings hurt.

Because he was a captain on a team in the middle of a playoff push and demanded a trade, all because he got his feelings hurt.

I wouldn't have wanted to play for Yzermam either.

I have no horse in this race, but I have to agree with this one.

yzerman an screwed the pouch handling of St. Louis. You did get pieces back in the trade. Obviously Marty and Stevie Y where not on the same page.

Glad the Kings won and it's over. I'm as large as a hockey fan as the next guy here, but the whole hockey in the middle of June thing is hard to follow.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I'm a Bruins fan but the Kings are the top dogs this year. Marchand needs to go and rumors here say he's in a trade for Patrick Marleau, not a bad deal. Marleau is excellent.

I'm a Bruins fan but the Kings are the top dogs this year. Marchand needs to go and rumors here say he's in a trade for Patrick Marleau, not a bad deal. Marleau is excellent.

I havent heard of that rumor, but that could be a good trade for both teams IMO, plus not seeing marchand as often would be a win for me

Man has the west dominated.

I havent heard of that rumor, but that could be a good trade for both teams IMO, plus not seeing marchand as often would be a win for me

Comes from NESN. Explains a lot and appears to be the only source.

For a 4-1 series it was competitive, 3 OT and a 1 goal game, I enjoyed it. Congrats to the Kings. I like the way their team is put together.

As for next year and being a Sabres fan, let's win that Connor McDavid sweepstakes :)

Comes from NESN. Explains a lot and appears to be the only source.

I highly doubt that deal happens. Why give up a guy 6 years younger and $2M cheaper for one who's drive has been questioned on multiple occasions?

I highly doubt that deal happens. Why give up a guy 6 years younger and $2M cheaper for one who's drive has been questioned on multiple occasions?
because hes. still a better player than marchand, Boston needs skills, not grit at this point.

not that i think it will happen i just think iy could make sense dépending on what the details are

If I'm Boston I don't make that deal. March and had one bad year and I think he'll bounce back. That said, I hope his career is over hehe.

If the Canucks were smart they would try and tank this year to have a crack at McDavid. We just don't have a shot against teams like Chicago and LA right now. Even SJ last year gave us massive problems. Unfortunately I think Canucks management is trying to be competitive again right now. Calgary Flames 2.0

I think the Bruins are making the right call on Marchand, his antics wear very thin when he is not putting the puck in the net. He is the type of player you love when he is on your team and hate when not on your team. If he brings Marleau back, I guess Iggy is done in boston.

I think Boston made a huge mistake trading Seguin.

Being the Playoffs are over all the fun begins. Who gets bought out, who get's resigned and who gets traded. I think the draft is going to be crazy with trades because there is a lack of depth with this draft and a lot of teams want to move high end talent.

Draft day tomorrow, lots of rumors flying around. Crazy to see the Ducks mentioned so many times. Much to look forward to!

YESSS!!!

Canadiens trade our 3 foot nine 5th center, to get a pretty good right winger, he might be our most skilled right winger as of now. I like parenteau when he was in NY with the Islanders, but any dude with a stick could score 30 goals with Tavares

do we have any avs fan that would know why Parenteau wasnt needed anymore? or is it just because they want Briere to replace Stastny?

That's a good deal for the Habs right there. As much as it pains me to say it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The best ball marker ever?

In keeping with the maps tradition!
8c13e290-1cd6-11e4-a1b7-f16d9b8fb318_hate1.jpg

Surprised it took Del Zotto this long to sign. Could be a real steel for Philly.

Sad to think kimmo won't be able to go on his terms I think he's done with his age and the seriousness of the blood clots even if he could come back in 6 months I think it won't be worth it to him.

Sounded pretty serious, multiple clots. Didn't Vokoun have something similar?

Back