Live Update Thread - 2014 Putting Extravaganza w/ SeeMore Putters

Wow, just when I think it's gotten as good as it gets, the updates keep coming, and some SERIOUSLY good looking putters come out. Cookie, that copper shaft is freaking beautiful, I can see why you had to make it yours, and a 2 of 10 mFGP? Why not??? I am so jealous of all of you for the wealth of knowledge you picked up from the SeeMore folks, and the weapons that you got to go with it. If anyone wants to share some of their favorite putting tips, I don't think anyone would be too upset. Good luck out there today, guys. Roll em well!

What a great day everyone had yesterday.

Enjoy the golf today

Thanks to SeeMore and THP for offering such a wonderful opportunity.

Off to the course. 3 of 10 PR m8 purchased last night! Can't wait until the boys mail it to me after fixing it up to my specs! Came to Franklin PR free but no way I was leaving that way...

Have fun out there today guys, I'm sure you're all worn out after that crazy day yesterday!

se5uvyma.jpg

Colorful!
In catching up on last night, and going through ever picture again, this one interests me. Guys, is this something that's happening? Or is it just their one-off custom rack? I'm definitely feeling the need for a color-custom (to include the paint) SeeMore.

In catching up on last night, and going through ever picture again, this one interests me. Guys, is this something that's happening? Or is it just their one-off custom rack? I'm definitely feeling the need for a color-custom (to include the paint) SeeMore.
prototypes. which received some great feedback from us last night. so keep an eye out or shoot them a tweet saying you're a fan so that they see the market to officially carry them. I believe they will be doing so eventually

This is such a good thread. I think we all knew SeeMore would do it right but it sounds like they have exceeded any expectations by a large margin. Looking forward to following the golf today.

Hit em straight today fellas

Play good today fellas. This has been unbelievable to follow

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

First group heading to the tee.

Sheep crossing
7yne2ybu.jpg

Sounds like everything was even more awesome than we all imagined it would be. Wish I could have made it but I don't doubt there will be more awesomeness from Seemore/THP in the future for another chance. Hit 'em well out there today and safe travels to all.

Have fun out there today guys, I'm sure you're all worn out after that crazy day yesterday!
yes I am. can you come pick me up and drive me home???

yes I am. can you come pick me up and drive me home???
You've been pretty quiet down there, you alright buddy?

those sheep would be in serious danger if I was on the tee

Possible future THP event sites

de4apana.jpg

Back