THP Handicap Watch & Update Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dropped to a 16.5 today after going up to 16.9 last time. I've played in a few scrambles lately or I'd have more rounds to post. I continue to see that my full swing game is in good shape, my wedges are at least improving, and my putting continues to cost me the most strokes.

12.9 still

Time to make a move this coming weekend dang it

I put up 2 great rounds and 2 decent rounds on tough courses and my HCP went from 14.1 to 11.3. Thats a big drop. I know its just a number but It represents alot of hard work.

Back down to an 4.4 after 2 good rounds and my worst round of the year. I guess the bad round fell off

Steady at 11.3. I have had enough time to get the rust off so now I need to focus on scoring well and playing just a little smarter. I will take another lesson or two but then it is time to swing my swing until after the Morgan Cup.

A small drop to 12.9 with today's revision. Now to work on getting those scores down from the mid 80s to the high 70s.

Stagnant....barely sub 12, but will have 3 rounds to input from this weekend....1 will definitely not help.

My handicap dropped from 12.2 to 11.2. :banana:

Latest revision I dropped .2! Dropped down from 5.2 to 5.0. Pretty excited about the fact that I'm constantly going down now.

I'm heading in the wrong direction. I'm at a 13.9 right now. The hope of hitting single digits is fading fast.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

Nine rounds posted, so only three are used to calculate. A 74 at Atlantic City Country Club this week (72.3/133) brought me to a 2.5 for my first revision. With so few rounds, it should stabilize at a 4 or so by the next revision.

I'm heading in the wrong direction. I'm at a 13.9 right now. The hope of hitting single digits is fading fast.

Sent from my HTC6525LVW using Tapatalk

There's always hope and time, just keep working at it!

From 8.2 to 8.0 with 71 rounds posted. 8.0 is the highest I've been this time of year in a long, long time.

My first official Ghin cap has me losing another shot from 4.3 to 5.3. Not much good golf in my last 20

up from 7.5 to 8.1. I expected it to rise considering I've played like crap the last 3 weeks.

This year has been a real struggle for me and I can't seem to get it together resulting in a huge spike in my handicap. A couple more bad rounds and it will really sky rocket. 7.1

Down slightly to 18.1 just have to keep working at it

Nice drop from 5.6 to 4.6.

Down to 6.8 according to us handicap. Interestingly ghin has me at 7.7. All the same scores posted. Did notice the rating/slope is slightly different between the two. Not sure if that is whats causing the almost a point difference. Either way I am moving in the right direction

Down to 6.8 according to us handicap. Interestingly ghin has me at 7.7. All the same scores posted. Did notice the rating/slope is slightly different between the two. Not sure if that is whats causing the almost a point difference. Either way I am moving in the right direction

Had the same thing happen with me when I switched over from Golfshot to GHIN, GHIN registered higher.

I got a 16.2 and a 16.5 differential counting right now that if I can above on by a few strokes will help me big time. My next score to roll off is a 14.1 however so it may take me a few rounds to drive the number down

Had the same thing happen with me when I switched over from Golfshot to GHIN, GHIN registered higher.
I dont understand it. my home course mens club uses ghin so I guess ill be sandbagging? lol

I dont understand it. my home course mens club uses ghin so I guess ill be sandbagging? lol
Could be someone has old outdated slope ratings. ..guessing it's ushandicap

Could be someone has old outdated slope ratings. ..guessing it's ushandicap
probably right. my home course went to a 4 tee box layout two weeks ago and us handicap has three still. the course is definitely playing longer from the back tees but slope went down a few points according to ghin and yardage hasnt changed. go figure. its crazy because now im busting driver on 3 holes where it used to be 3w or 5w

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back