Might not be around for a little while

TheDoctor

One of the UK Hackers
Reaction score
Handicap
5.3 (WHS)
I start a new job tomorrow so until I get settled I may not be around quite as much for the next couple of weeks - I will try to check in from time to time but I suspect I will be pretty busy getting up to speed

Good luck with it! Hope it works out great for you with plenty of scope to continue the golfy stuff once you get settled.

Good luck with the new job Doc.

I hate when real life gets in the way of cyberlife. Good luck!

Congrats and good luck with new job!

Get that new job up to par and we'll see ya once the dust settles :thumb:

Congrats with ur new endeavor. Wish u much luck

Congratulations on the new job, best of luck

I start a new job tomorrow so until I get settled I may not be around quite as much for the next couple of weeks - I will try to check in from time to time but I suspect I will be pretty busy getting up to speed

Good luck with the new job! Hope all goes well for you.

Good luck with the new job. We'll always be around!

Congrats on the new job. I'm going through the same thing and I feel like I've missed a ton over the last few weeks. Focus on work has been easier knowing the hard work I put in = more money for THP events

Kindle Fire Talkin'

Congrats and good luck with the new job Doc.

Good luck Doc.

Congrats and good luck Buddy!!

First couple of days completed, first day was a lot to take in with induction, but yesterday was an introduction to some of the routine stuff I will be doing and today has been a mix of routine and ad-hoc stuff so looks like there will be plenty to keep me busy

Back