2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

Anyone else confused by the "USA" chants in the background? I didn't realize this was a Ryder Cup event.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

Fowler burning quite a few edges. Love that he keeps the emotion in check.

This one is over time to find a movie

This is just boring now

I get a bit of feeling that its going to take under par to win this week. I know its early thursday, but I think a good round is going to get posted today, and then just hanging around par will win it.

I posted this at 10am on Thurs...while Kaymer did then did shoot another 65...he pretty much did exactly what I thought was going to happen.

Compton is trying to make it interesting.

Another boring finish at a major, this year has been the pits so far.

Compton is trying to make it interesting.

That three putt a couple holes ago though. 3 shot lead, that could have been gone in a blink

2014 US Open Contest & Thread - Awesome Prizes

I posted this at 10am on Thurs...while Kaymer did then did shoot another 65...he pretty much did exactly what I thought was going to happen.

Pretty much the same for me. Once I saw them hitting the green out of the sand areas I predicted 5 or 6 under would win.

Last edited:
played the odds since I think over par has only won about 20% of the us opens

I see another Chutt to 3 feet coming.

Ooops.

So... That lead though.

He's playing like he didn't bring wedges with him this round. He can still two putt for bogey and have a comfortable lead. I sort of like the play

Maybe the chutt wasn't the greatest there. Compton is in trouble anyways.

Maybe the chutt wasn't the greatest there. Compton is in trouble anyways.
No sense

I need to make a video of some of the Rediculius wedge shots people threw up all over themselves with today

Did those guys just yell Lucas Dell'Abate? Haha, what's next?

"Well, I've been there" Really Johnny, have you? Because you never talk about it.

A guy on Twitter is saying Kaymer double hit that 3rd shot from the sandy area on hrs Par 5. GolfDigest retweeted they thought so too.

I went back and liked at it. I don't think so but it did appear close. Too tough to tell with all the sand and weeds flying.

But if it's on Twitter it has to be the truth. Ha

Johnny says "bench the orange outfit, it's not working on Sunday" hahaha

If this was like the Olympic scoring where we could throw out the best and worst score, it be a pretty exciting final 7 holes.

Sorry hrs action so boring that's the best I've got. Ha

Back